[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being useless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: sempai.jpg (272KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sempai.jpg
272KB, 1024x768px
This is probably a question that cant be answered that easily. Im still gonna ask it.
I have a lot of talent in a specific field, and could definetely make some cool things if I started doing them. But I dont. Im too lazy. But I dont want that. How do I start doing things instead of shitposting the whole day? Please give advice.
>>
>>18702793
Get off 4chan and go do it you twat. It's not that hard, just pay attention to what you're doing and whenever you catch yourself heading to 4chan or other time-wasting sites, just stop and give yourself something productive to do.
>>
>>18702793

Find a reason to do something useful. By the way, you won't find that reason online. You need to get of your ass and start doing shit.
>>
>>18702793
>How do I start doing things instead of shitposting the whole day?
You can't. You're here forever, you fucking pleb. Didn't you read the sign on the way in? Did you think it was some kind of fucking joke?
>>
>>18702793
Stop being a piece of shit who needs everything handed to him and learn to be independent
>>
>>18702793
I've been there myself. Here's my two cents.
The first time I put in actual work had these three conditions fulfilled:
a. I am working on something that personally fascinates me,
b. I have the opportunity of becoming the sole authority on a field by virtue of it having no relevant authors still alive, and
c. I put a fixed schedule up and made sure I'd have a disadvantage (made a family member sign a contract to spend money from my bank account -- pre-authorized -- iff I break my schedule, donating it to a charity I loathe).
Shit's pretty great.
>>
You do not have to do anything, if you do not want to. Get a job, get paid and be free.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.