[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Job or Uni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1504152949044.png (301KB, 369x406px) Image search: [Google]
1504152949044.png
301KB, 369x406px
Should I get a job or take classes at a university?

To elaborate: I got accepted to a good university in my country in a difficult and demanding course, but it starts next summer.
I'm debating whether to take classes at a local uni in order to be more prepared for next year, or to get a job because I need some money. What do?
To get a part time job + studying on the side sounds too hard for a recovering neet like me.
>>
Try both. If you can't do it then you can't do it. Just try and see how you feel about it after a few weeks
>>
>>18702529
To many variables. If you need the money for rent then it would obviously be get the job. If you have your parents paying for everything then there is nothing wrong with taking the classes. This situation is entirely subjective but I would say that the classes are only important if it counts as credits for a degree.
>>
>>18702540
Yeah, that's what my dad told me as well. Not sure what part time jobs are good though
>>18702673
I don't have to pay for anything, but I'd still like to make some money.
However, the classes wouldn't give me any credits, I'll just have access to the lectures. It's free, but it would just be a way to prepare myself for next year.
>>
I would recommend taking at least a year to work. Get your head on straight, save some money, get experience in the world. Take preparatory classes if you have the time and willpower.

Go to school afterward. You'll be better prepared than many that just go to school straight away.
>>
>>18702529

Try both, drop which ever one you decide is not as good if you can't handle both.

You don't know if you can handle both unless you try.

Otherwise I would say that if you don't need he money the optional classes giving you an academic headstart are the much better option if you follow that through with a good grade at university.
>>
If you're broke what you need is a job not somewhere to spend money.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.