[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the right time to fuck someone? This Chick hit me up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: JPEG_20170817_204346.jpg (38KB, 403x537px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170817_204346.jpg
38KB, 403x537px
When is the right time to fuck someone? This Chick hit me up on jewbook that I met a few years back from college and decided to add me. She kept saying she really wants to chill with me and also smoke me up, but I'm too fucking retarded to figure out if she wants to fuck me right away or wants to get to know me.
>>
>>18702320
you're overthinking the situation. It really doesn't matter at this point what her big picture plans are, if she even has any. Just invite her over and see what happens.
>>
>>18702324
This

Have her over and if you bang, you bang.
>>
>>18702320
>This Chick hit me up on jewbook
You mean the Torah?
>>
>>18702470
Facebook
>>
>>18702320
Just hang drink a bit smoke a bit, have some fun, if you feel a click go in for a kiss and see where it goes from there.

Just dont try to kiss her immeadiatly when she walks through the door.
>>
>>18702320
When they start getting kinda space-invasive.

Lets say you're sitting next to this chick while you're smoking. At some point she's gonna BS her way to physically contacting with you. Her leg will be against yours,she'll sit closer to you or she'll reach across you to grab something. Take advantage of that moment and touch her. Maybe put your arm around her shoulder. See how she reacts. Move to a kiss,if she doesn't dodge it keep going. Boob grab,nothing? Keep going. Shirt up,go. Bra off, nipple suck, go. Your pants off. Go go go.

Keep it like that till you're in her. If she resists or makes distance between the two of you,don't let the testosterone wreck your logic and back off. You're best backing off till next time and keeping the mood between the two of you up so the next time is a sure kill.
>>
>>18702537
Oh and by next time I don't necessarily mean "next date" It's possible she can pull back in and progress things on her own or start getting invasive again.

But that said,I wouldn't PLAN for a fuck session during your first meet. A makeout session and a kiss but fucking is kind of iffy to get your hopes up on.
>>
>>18702470
I've heard jewish girls let you know they're interested when they pitch a book at the back of your head when you're not looking. And they wonder why they get gassed all the time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.