[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating much younger girls. Advice needed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

File: 1463432967572.png (880KB, 587x775px) Image search: [Google]
1463432967572.png
880KB, 587x775px
Hey /adv/. I'm 28 and, on balance, I'm a fairly normal late 20s guy with a career and so on.

Thing is, I've fallen for a girl who is 17 who I met online. She's honestly not like other girls her age - significantly more mature, extremely smart and a number of other different positives.

So what should I do? I could actually see a future with her in some capacity. Any other guys on /adv/ ever dated a younger girl? Not really interested in advice from girls since you become angry at these situations for some reason.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18702286
>So what should I do?
break it off immediately. Minimum age you should be shooting for is 21.
>>
>>18702286
As a 24 year old I think dating a teenager is really weird. Girls can act mature but you haven't even met her in person. Your relationship is already going to be strained by your 11 year age difference and generational gap not to mention the pressures she'll feel when she's in college. All that in addition to the fact that she's like interested in dating you is a red flag in and of itself (serious daddy issues ahead).

Would not recommend.
>>
>>18702286

Everyone, EVERYONE, who dates someone younger claims they are very mature for their age. They are usually wrong. You almost certainly do not know her as well as you think you do and she definitely doesn't really know who she is herself.

Young people radiate energy asults do not have. Remember Icarus. If you do proceed it should be with extreme caution.
>>
>>18702286
Eh, keep talking to her if you want but keep it 110% non-sexual in everything you do/say until she turns 18. After that, there's nothing really weird about it and you're welcome to make your own mistakes I guess. Not really into girls under 20 personally but there's literally nothing wrong with you dating her once she turns 18, anybody saying different is probably just some broke beta 19 year old who doesn't like competition. Keep in mind, she's probably going to be extremely stupid and vapid but if that's your thing then go for it when she turns 18. Good luck.
>>
>Not really interested in advice from girls since you become angry at these situations for some reason.

Too bad. You are a pedophile and a predator.

Have a nice day :))))
>>
>>18702334
>t. jealous, ugly fatty around 25-30
>>
>>18702286
>So what should I do? I could actually see a future with her in some capacity. Any other guys on /adv/ ever dated a younger girl? Not really interested in advice from girls since you become angry at these situations for some reason.

It can work.

1 in 100 times.

Every other time it's usually a disaster.

The girl will almost always be some combination of:
1.) Be clingy as fuck
2.) Insecure and possessive as fuck
3.) Likely to come to some realization where they suddenly change their mind about what it is they want
4.) Likely to come to realization that they have no real experience, and they want it.
5.) Have vastly different interests to what the other person wants--because when you're hitting you're in your teens, maybe going out to clubs/bars/whatever every night sounds fun and exciting, but when you start hitting your 30's... sometimes all you want to do is just sit on your couch with a movie...
6.) Not yet as certain about what they want to commit to in their lives.

Disclaimer: If you're in a 3rd world country, ignore the above.
>>
>She's honestly not like other girls her age - significantly more mature

Right. Never heard this one before
>>
File: 1386655427129.png (140KB, 458x412px) Image search: [Google]
1386655427129.png
140KB, 458x412px
>>18702286

On the pure merit of age difference I can't label you as a predator or a pedophile as some are. What I can say is that if you are a 28 year old who has enough in common with a 17 year old girl to consider dating her then you're some combination of immature and emotionally stunted. She's still a child and you're nearing your middle age. It isn't a healthy pairing.
>>
>>18702372
If she was a few months older OP would be fine and dandy, but because she isn't, now he's immature? Fuck off with your armchair psychology.
>>
The rule for socially acceptable age differences in dating is half your age + 5; sometimes +4, depending on how conservative people in your area are.
>>
File: 1504865041315.jpg (104KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504865041315.jpg
104KB, 576x720px
>>18702421
And who decided that exactly? I don't give a fuck about your faggy little "rules" and I have a feeling not many other people do either. If I'm 60 and decide to bang a 19 year old, you can fuck right off. I deal with seeing degenerate trannie faggots and dykes all over the place doing things 1,000 times worse, a lot of them are actual pedophiles who abuse actual children, so you can shove your little rules up your ass.
>>
>>18702432
Thanks dude. I completely agree with you. If you want to marry the 17 year old later down the line then its the exact opposite of degeneracy.

I'd rather a 17 year old daughter get taken out by a 28 year old serious about marrying her than another 17 year old fag who just wants to fuck her.
>>
>>18702286
If you feel like having a future with her, go for it.
If you don't feel like having her in your future, then move on.
Some people tend to have mature partner than their age. There is nothing wrong about it my boy. I have dated girls who were 6 and 9 years older than me, so that's not a big deal.
How about carving your path on your own instead of listening to fatcucks who are asking you to leave her?
>>
>>18702361
So what? At least I am not pedophile
>>
>>18702286
do what you want op, doesn't seem shocking to me.

In fact it's the dream of all men
>>
>>18702286
At least meet her in person first if you haven't already. She might be very different than you imagine her to be.
>>
File: 1504324802413.jpg (53KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504324802413.jpg
53KB, 540x960px
>>18702465
So you ARE an ugly fat 20-something hambeast? I'm glad we figured that out. However, this guy never said he made any kind of move on this girl so he's clearly not a pedophile. You're just a salty, ugly nobody that no one wants and you're projecting that hard as fuck on to some 17ish girl who's going to be 18 in a matter of months and be highly sought after. You'll still be ugly and alone though. Go hit a treadmill, you hideous fuck. Literally no one cares what you think. Your opinion doesn't even have a 0 value, it has a negative value. It's that bad.
>>
>>18702497
>17 is age of consent in tokyo

I guess he wouldn't be a pedo if he was Japanese though, right?
>>
>>18702286
I'm currently a grill who is contemplating dating someone ten years older than me. It seems like a large gap to me desu. Never thought I'd date someone that much older than me.
>>
>>18702507
I totally didn't write desu...lmao
>>
>>18702507
Does he love you and care about you?
>>
>>18702510
are you really this new here?
>>
>>18702499
He's not a pedophile at all, he's not even a hebephile. How uneducated are you? Your stupidity is leaking through my screen right now. Please educate yourself you incredibly dumb motherfucker.
>>
Maturity is an easy act to feign, and a tough one to keep up. This seems dandy until times get stressful and she's a teenager and you're an adult. Perspective just isn't there in the same capacities.

I mean, realistically, these threads are less asking if it's a smart idea and more looking for approval (you know why it's considered wrong and why it's considered unwise). So if you want approval, get all of it you want. The last time this thread popped up it was a ravening circlejerk.

Do you want to hear advice lending to 'why not' or are you more interested in 'how do I get away with it, if not'?
>>
OP is probably not a pedo, or even a hebephile. He is just a sad old fuck who wants young pussy; it's very common and nothing new under the sun.

The problem here is of course the maturity gap. A healthy man who is almost 30 should have little in common with a 17 (or yes, even 18) year old girl. They are at different stages in life, should have different goals and ambitions, different perception of the world, different levels of maturity. OP knows this girl only from online interaction, and that alone means that he doesn't know her well enough to
>actually see a future with her in some capacity.
If a 30 year old man doesn't know (or refuses to acknowledge) that people online often act much different irl, he is, I'm sorry, incredibly dumb. She might be mature online and a silly bitch irl, and the fact that she's talking with you rather her peers is a sign that she is *not* very mature, just has a bunch of daddy issues.
Secondly, if OP thinks that a young girl will settle with an old fart like him for good and give up on cute boys her age, who will inevitably have more in common with her than our OP has, he is incredibly dumb. Lastly, if OP just wants to pump some young pussy, and doesn't realise that teenage girls are unpredictable and crazy, and girls who get intimate with older guys online are even more so, OP is in for a stinky surprise, because she might go full psychotic bitch on him: it's up to him to decide if young pussy is worth putting up with a crazy kid.

Overall, I think you should stop being a manchild and at least try meeting women more or less your age irl, instead of falling in love with some brat you met on omegle.
>>
>>18702569
Not even OP but the level of bitterness and mad in this post is hilarious.

>A healthy man of 30 should know he has to go for women who are 30, and consequently ugly, drooping breasts, bad skin, low energy in bed, not fresh etc.

KYS.

I'm going to keep on fucking my 19 year old gf.
>>
>>18702571
Right? This thread is cracking me the fuck up tbqh famalam. I've busted my ass and I'm mid-late 20s right now. I've got money, car, house, all the shit I want and I still pull 18-20 year old pussy regularly. All the time. Why the fuck would I settle or change up what I like and makes me happy? I'd much rather fuck/spend time with some girl who's 18-19 and is at least nice to look at even if I have to pay for shit like dinners or whatever versus the alternative of doing the same for some 25-30 year old blown out hag where I'd have to pay for all the same shit anyway. Women are fucking crazy and not at all rational and literally none of them realize how fast their vaginas depreciate in the real world. It's sad for them but hilarious to me.
>>
>>18702286

I went two a couple of parties with a 19 yo girl. I was 41.

She was quite mature concerning relationships, but until 22-24 women don't really know what life is all about and what they really want from it.

I would give a try, but bear that in mind.
>>
>>18702465
You do realize pretty much every guy on the planet is attracted to 17 year olds? It's absolutely normal because that's when they're most attractive usually. Doesn't make it right for a 28 year old guy, even I would be hesitant at 21, but that's for moral reasons, otherwise you're calling 90% of men pedos.
>>
>>18702499
17 is above the age of consent in most place, such as the entirety of Western Europe, and most American states.

>>18702569
>should
>should
>should
Real life doesn't match the inside of your head. Just as you've stated that OP's possibly overestimated her maturity, you're certainly underestimating the maturity of 17 year olds. You've also applied your prejudices towards how you think people are with your "life stages" bullshit. As if Adults pass from one stage of life to another in perfect order according to an all powerful manual. I didn't know what the fuck I wanted to do with my life at 17, while my friend had his career and future family life planned out at that age. And fuck off with your "daddy issues" bullshit. If a 30 year old and a 45 year old got together would you still call "daddy issues"? Can every little thing you find disagreeable with the choices of Women younger than you come down to "daddy issues"? Your post makes it seem as if dating older men was an abominable act that can only be explained by emotional abuse and neglect, rather than an established preference across many cultures.

With all that said I have to say that the one thing you're right about is the uncertainty present in the fact that most of their interactions are online, and it's doubtful that they've ever met, which will of course skew their perceptions of each other.
>>
>>18702571
I said more or less his age, you triggered dumbass. Even girls in their early 20s have more reason that 17 yo daddy issues nymphettes.

>A healthy man of 30 should know he has to go for women who are 30, and consequently ugly, drooping breasts, bad skin, low energy in bed, not fresh etc.

And why would a healthy teenage girl go for an older guy? Unless OP is really wealthy or famous, she can find similar security and status with guys closer in age to her.

And I don't see any problem with pumping and dumping young girls but OP should be aware of possible risks and decide if it's worth a go.
>>
>>18702599
>Doesn't make it right for a 28 year old guy, even I would be hesitant at 21, but that's for moral reasons
It depends on the nature of the people involved, rather than they're ages.
>>
>>18702603
>17 yo daddy issues nymphettes.

What do you not understand about the fact daddy issue teenage nymphettes are fucking beautiful and hotter than you?

>she can find similar security and status with guys closer in age to her.

Not without great difficulty.
>>
>>18702605
I agree but 17 and 28 is a big difference. I'm still immature in relationship aspect so things would still be similar aside from me going to university and working, I even live with my parents and have only ever dated one girl who I haven't done anything with sexually.
OP is fucking 28, he's clearly in a very different stage of life.
>>
File: 1501540942442.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1501540942442.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
It's also worth point out that more men are going for 18-19 year olds these days because it's absolutely better than dealing with a 24-25 year old college grad woman who's been completely indoctrinated with feminism bullshit for the past 4 years. I can't tell you how many dates I've been on with 20-somethings who thought they knew everything about everything and bitched about the most inconsequential shit every 5 minutes. It's pure cancer. Most of them don't really have an ounce of intelligence, most of them don't even know how to fucking enjoy themselves. It's always some kind of oppression bullshit with them. I'd rather swing for a 18-19 year old who likes to play on her phone or some shit but still knows how to chill the fuck out and have a good time than some brain-fucked liberal girl who just wants to bitch for an hour and a half out of a 2 hour date.

Just calling guys "pedophiles" or some shit, like you see ITT as evidence, isn't going to make grown men more attracted to dumbass older women. Have fun with your beta-fag tranny weaklings when you want a date. All of these "liberated" women don't realize that most real men just want to go work their ass off, come home to someone who appreciates them enough to maybe cook, and have children with. It's not hard to please men at all it's really not, the problem is millennial women take 0 effort to actually improve themselves (whether it's exercise or reading actual books that aren't some feminist bullshit or 50 shades of grey) but they still expect men who are improving themselves to pay them any attention. The real world doesn't work that way.

Like you're not going to convince me not to fuck an 18 year old cutie with semi-conservative values and instead fuck some "fat-acceptance muh patriarchy green-haired dirtbag" just because we were born on the planet within a year of each other. Get real.
>>
>>18702286
When I was 18 I started dating a 28 year old. We were together for many years and it didn't work out in the end because we were in too drastic a difference of life-experience and expectation.
>>
>>18702611
>he's clearly in a very different stage of life.
I really don't see how that a problem. Can you be more specific about these stages of life?
>>
File: 80-kelp.jpg (54KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
80-kelp.jpg
54KB, 345x336px
>>18702602
>As if Adults pass from one stage of life to another in perfect order according to an all powerful manual.
What the fuck do you think puberty is you absolute dumbass? My god you people are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>18702606
>What do you not understand about the fact daddy issue teenage nymphettes are fucking beautiful and hotter than you?
I wouldn't be so sure about that, I'm a dashing dude ;)

>Not without great difficulty.
Are you sure? Some of my coworkers are dudes in early 20s and they are probably more mature and have higher status than OP who goes and 4chan and asks strangers to enable his idea of pursuing a teen he doesn't even know irl.
>>
>>18702617
She's used to living with her parents, OP probably alone. She's in high school, OP was there 10 years ago. She's more immature and should be thinking about her future, OP already did that (hopefully) and it's weird to be like a dad to her.
>>
>>18702619
>A Woman 5 or so years past the start of Puberty is somehow prepubescent
You should probably catch up with those Middle School Biology lessons you missed.
>>
>>18702613

Obvious shitposting trolls aside, I think people are telling OP to stay frosty.

It's just that people are generally aware that these situations go southbound. It seems lashing out is just the cool thing to do.

She COULD be mature. She could be totally on his level. But when it comes to the internet, she could be just about fucking anything.

Up to, and including, an SJW. The only ones I've met have been younger than me (26 here). The only SJW my age I've met was another guy and it was his shitty younger girlfriend (IIRC she was 18 when he was about 23 or 24) who cucked his manhood with all this anti-man, feminist, stark-raving-mad shit. I dunno, her pussy game must be ridiculous. He always had some teenie bopper or another on drill.

But that was it, pussy was always at the forefront and the first chick who got smart and evil enough to use that seemed to have. Damn shame.
>>
>>18702441
Because a 28 year old would have so much in common with your daughter, right
>>
>>18702621
Nigger stop. Equating status with being on 4chan just makes you look dumb. I make well above the base for 6 figures and I shitpost here just to read your dumbass responses. You can go to any other board and find people in the same situation as me. We just enjoy seeing how clueless young, poor people are.
>>
>>18702632
Who cares about how much he has in common with her? He needs to be a good, responsible man who cares about marriage, family and taking care of a woman.

That's what husband material is made of. Not "they both enjoy rick and morty xD" you fucking faggot.

Rape femanons. Rape femanons. Rape femanons.
>>
>>18702615
>it didn't work out in the end because we were in too drastic a difference of life-experience

I doubt that was the reason. Someone having a lot of life-experience in a relationship can't be a bad thing

>expectation

That's more plausible. That and the fact that you didn't grew up yet and went through a change somewhere between 18-23
>>
>>18702628
I was making a point that there is a "natural manual" for life stages which you were very clearly trying to dodge. I really don't give a shit what excuses you make I'm just having a blast seeing all you salty faggots hating on OP for going after what he wants. As long as he doesn't violate any laws in whatever area he's at, there's literally nothing at all wrong with his situation. The only people who would possibly complain are low-value humans to begin with who are jealous that another potential partner was taken out of the pool and you weren't picked again.
>>
>>18702634
Nigga, this dude is asking a taiwanese basket weaving imageboard is pursuing a future with a teenager is a good idea. What kind of status do you think this dumbass has?
>>
Hey FEMANONS. We know you're used goods. You don't need to advertise your salt at based OP liking teenage girls over you lol.

Men age like wine, women like shit.
>>
>>18702639
>As if Adults pass from one stage of life to another in perfect order according to an all powerful manual
>Adults
>ADULTS
I didn't mean biological stages. Also I think we're on the same page regarding OP's situation, and I agree with the rest of your post.
>>
ITT: butthurt post-walls
>>
>>18702630
I mean if the pussy's good and you can deal with pretending to give a shit about whatever sjw shit she's babbling about this week, I don't see any problem with it either. I've dated women like that where I didn't agree with their dumbass nonsense but I just cruised along and didn't say anything one way or the other while I was fucking her. As soon as she tried to actually put some kind of mandate out there or try to run shit, I showed her the door. The last thing I'm going to do is be cucked by any woman regardless of her age. I can tolerate the babbling a little more from an 18-19 year old though because at least she's still ok to look at and fuck.
>>
>>18702624
>She's used to living with her parents, OP probably alone.
Many adults in their late-20's and 30's live with their parents, and in other cultures it's common for adults to only move out of their parents' once they get married.

>She's in high school
Of course she should finish highschool, but I don't see how OP's impacting this, as many people start dating in highschool.

>She's more immature and should be thinking about her future
This is mere speculation. There are 17 year olds that know where they're going in life, and other's that don't. So far we don't know what kind of 17 year old is OP dating.
>>
>>18702642
That's their own fault too. I'd prefer a girl my age if she actually took care of herself, developed well as a person and mattured without going to parties and sucking dick.

But since very few do that why not date 3 or 4 years younger where you can still mold them.
>>
>>18702653
There are so few girls like that, I sincerely doubt she's one of them.
>>
More white women in their mid to late 20s need to be decent wife/mother material.

That's a problem. I like women of my own race but so many of you are just beyond any hope of redemption.
>>
>>18702657
Even so, unless OP prevents her from further studies or something I don't see how her future goals will be impacted.
>>
>Give me advice
>Only give me advice I like though
Lol ok. Become familiar with your state's statutory laws and hers, since it's still illegal for her to cross state lines to fugg.

Also, can we please not argue this shit every day?
>>
17 is a bit of an overkill, I mean, it's a high schooler. If it was idk a 21 years old who's at least half independent I wouldn't see an issue, but this is a kid who's dependent on her parents and her biggest issues in her life is likely that she doesn't get along with them very well or that she doesn't know what kind of college to pick after high school.
When you guys stop talking only about whatever connected you online and your romantic emotions and start talking about everyday stuff I assure you you'll stop seeing her as extremely smart and mature.
Not that it has to be a problem. You can be an authority for her if you play it out right and get a docile young gf.
>>
>>18702286
Im 29 and my gf is 26.

The maturity and generation gap is massive even in such a short time (she had facebook and cell phones in highschool. I didnt.) and it presents some very interesting challenges.

Im not a psychic and generalizations dont always pan out on a case by case basis. You could date her and she could be the love of your life.

But its highly unlikely, and understand crushes and new love make you retarded (scientific fact because chemicals) so of course youll think shes perfect and wonderful in every way.

Until the honeymoon phase ends...
>>
>>18702637
It's not that it was bad that he had "a lot of life experience," it was that he was more secure in himself on account of that experience, that learning experience, and had time to cultivate certain ideas, desires ect. We both had expectations for the relationship that we didn't voice, only looking back on it can I see that clearly, however. I did go through a change, but tried to keep the relationship. It didn't work. No hard feelings, just sharing my experience. I support older men with younger women, if the man has a good head on his shoulders ( and the woman too, for that matter.) it can be a very beneficial thing. My husband now is three and half years older than me and we are happy, but I don't think it has much to do with being in a similar age range.
>>
>>18702724
>she had facebook and cell phones in highschool. I didnt
Why are there people who can't tolerate differences? Why are there people who want the experience-wise equivalent of a carbon-copy of themselves? Some people love those who have a completely different religion, language, culture, social class, life experiences than themselves, and you're complaining about fucking social media and tech differences?
>>
>>18702294
i wouldn't necessarily claim daddy issues on every girl that likes older men

ex: i'm 18 and like guys in their 40s-50s but i have a great relationship with my dad and he's always been married to my mom

if she truly is as mature as she claims and seems, AND if she was a minimum of 18 i would say let OP go for it

idk where he lives but i'm pretty sure you can do jail time for messing with anyone under 18
>>
>>18702774
> i'm 18 and like guys in their 40s-50s
This might seem like a strange question, and it's off topic, but could you explain to me why you have a preferences for guys in their 40's-50's? I'm not judging or anything, just genuinely curious and I've never met someone with that preference(although I don't really go out a lot).
>>
>>18702774
Do you have any interest in men who are 30?
>>
>>18702660
White women are basically the best you can get other than asians in terms of obesity rate, divorce rate, promiscuity, STDs, single motherhood and such.
>>
>>18702771
Weve been together 5 years and were engaged. You gotta be fucking kidding me. Relationships are flourishing in your common goals and positive traits and tolerating negative traits or differences that arent necessarily negative but conflict.

I tolerate her just fine. But in a key stage of our development we had wildly different social factors and it shaped our world views in very different ways. Sometimes it creates issues.

Thats all im saying. And my gf and i are 3 years apart. Op is 11 yeard apart from thid girl and shes literally still a child. You better believe the differences and maturity gap will be much much larger. They might as wrll come from different planets.

And still i acknowledged in my post it could still work. I just highly doubt it.

Give up your "intolerance" fight. You clearly dont know what intolerance looks like. Jesus
>>
>>18702286
I'm 34 I was fucking a 16yo with daddy issues and I dated several bnitches on that age range

It never works, after your dick cools down you will realize she is just a retarded young girl like everyone else
>>
>>18702929
Alright, I might have sperged out a tad too much. However:
>But in a key stage of our development we had wildly different social factors and it shaped our world views in very different ways.
This can happen between people of the same age.

>You better believe the differences and maturity gap will be much much larger. They might as wrll come from different planets.
Possibly. But there are 17 year olds who are more mature than people in their 30's. An individuals personality and intelligence has a large role to play in this.
>>
>>18702945
>sperged out

You did. But goddamnit does admitting when youre wrong or mistepped win my respect.

The rest of your points are valid. I think we agree.
>>
>>18702945
>>18702949
Oh and sorry for being lashy. I have problems. Seeing a psychiatrist monday.
>>
>>18702286

You're a pedo. So, uh, yeah.

Maybe you should head over to /b/
>>
>>18703002
t. femanon
>>
God the roastie sjw plague is strong in this thread, here is a simple comparison to get you all thinking. Age groups are to maturity what race is to iq. Every sjw roastie will be quick to say that the iq averages break down on the individual level so the same applies here. Don't deny the science when it doesn't suit your agendas.
>>
What can you know about the quality of her "maturity" if you only interacted with her online?
>>
Dude I'm 26 and I wouldn't even consider dating younger than 22. She's not different, you are just deluding yourself or not looking deep enough.

It will end poorly and damage your reputation severely as well as be something you will need to hide from future friends and partners.
>>
>>18702411
Even if she was 18 it would be sketch, lol.
>>
>>18703082
>Even if she was 18 it would be sketch, lol.

Whore.
>>
>>18703020
I took a hiatus from image boards and came back to all this roastie shit. Wtf does that mean?

>>18702286
As far as you go... That's a difficult call. 11 years is a pretty fucking big difference, and like others have said, what she acts like online may not be equivalent to how she is in real life. If you're serious about it, wait until she's 18. Not just cause that's the legal age, but it will also give you time to gauge her personality a little better. How long have you known her anyway? Honeymoon phase of "love" can make you half retarded, question yourself at every turn.
>>
I would wait till after she turns 18 just so that if anyone gives you shit for it you can say "she's an adult, fuck off". As for maturity that's not a problem imo, just remember to not take the relationship too seriously. You may have different mindsets at this age but it's not a maturity problem. Maturity varies from person to person, not age to age.
>>
>this whole thread
If the age of consent is right, just go for it. I have no reservations with fucking 15 year olds since it's legal in my country, doesn't matter how old I am if they're up for it. This whole bullshit over maturity is completely irrelevant. I had a neighbour who was 14 years older than his wife and it works for them.
>>
Look fuck her if you want, but can people stop trying to take the moral high ground for fucking teenagers?

I love fucking teenagers, too, but I'm not gonna come here and front like I'm doing anyone any favors
>>
Dating a 17 year old that is still in high school is a bad move. You have two significant life milestones to deal with coming up - college, and turning 21.

College is full of parties and being carefree, 21 means you can hit bars, clubs, or whatever. I'm not saying those are bad things in any way, but they're formative milestones where you change pretty heavily. In college I used to hang out with this hot chick who had a 30 year old boyfriend, and they just stayed home and watched movies or had sensible dinners or whatever the fuck. She had grown up super fast because her dad died and she had to look after her family. But when she hit 21, she realized that this 30 year old that she was seeing was less entertaining than the financially well-off and more interesting guys at the club that paid her a ton of attention, and dumped him. Again, nothing wrong with that, I'd do the same if I were her. The first dude was boring as fuck.

But I wouldn't seriously date anyone that wasn't at least 22 now that I'm 30.
>>
>>18702286
Women under 20 are all insane as a rule. It must be some kind of phebe urge you have, to want to tolerate people who still sucks milk from their daddy's dick. If I were their dad, I'd show you my gun too, by the way - nothing personal, just you can never be too careful.

also you're dreaming at the moment, not really saying 'Hey /adv/ I'm dating younger women." nobody here is stopping you.
>>
>>18703391
Not everyone goes to college, and in most countries the drinking age is 18. Also is your age range completely set in stone? Because just like >>18703020 said, there will be younger people who are more mature than older people. In all honesty, I don't know why any one would have an age-range, when they could just judge individuals by their own personalities rather than judge whole age groups.
>>
>>18703394
>Women under 20 are all insane as a rule
See >>18703020.
>>
>>18703433
Deny it all you want, young roastie, you are crazier than fuckwits from any given psych ward and unless you are at the very least 8/10 with a right pussy, your crazy is not worth putting up with ;^)
>>
>>18702286
It's 2017. Do what you want. Just wait until she's 18.
>>
>>18702605
*Their
Duh
>>
It's so fucking good. I mean replying bs to random people. At least I have had good start of my day with keks
>>
>>18703453
or 16 or 14 depending on his locale
>>
>>18703433
its not political its just hyperbole about the experience I've had with women you are afraid to talk to. young women are all insane. most young men are too, but a few are convinced to grow up in time.

you've heard of hyperbole
>>
I am not particularly fond of people dating teenagers when they are far from teenagers themselves, but even rationally speaking it isn't a great idea.
The problem with dating people much younger than you are:
>Maturity
She can be very mature for her age, but she still probably is extremely more childish than you. Of course she can be the rare exception with the mind of a 30 year old and the body of a 17 year old, but I honestly doubt.
Be wary because it is very easy to hide immaturity online, too.
>You are in ridiculously different stages in life
She's still in high school, you have a career. Your life couldn't be more different, your projects for the short term probably are radically different, your expectations from a relationship are probably profoundly different.
Other than this, you lived for 11 years more than her. She will probably want to experience things you already grew out of, find out if she likes things that you already know you dislike, etc. If you try to force her to never experience those things, she will grow to resent you.

In general, relationships with large imbalances don't work and have very high divorce rates.

In your particular case, I'd add the fact that you haven't met her in real life and the fact that you put her on a pedestal too.

In my opinion, it is a bad idea.
>>
>>18702548
You misinterpreted what I said. I don't think he's a pedo. Idiot.
>>
File: IMG_7173.jpg (499KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7173.jpg
499KB, 1280x1920px
>>18703421

No, I don't strictly adhere to it, and my Tinder/OkCupid goes as low as 18. But I just wouldn't try to get into a relationship with someone that young unless there were extraordinary circumstances, like she was a rich insanely attractive actress (pic related).

But yeah, I understand that people mature a little differently, and that some places have differing drinking ages, but it still doesn't change the general concept... I've seen too many people insist they're not going to be like the others and then inevitably become like the others that I'm going to doubt it from almost anyone.
>>
>>18703391
I'm 21 and that sounds ideal desu, never gone to a college party and never will. Why would I want any of those whores either?
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.