[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just noticed whenever i exhale, my heartbeat slows down, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images (4).jpg (8KB, 260x213px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8KB, 260x213px
I just noticed whenever i exhale, my heartbeat slows down, and when i inhale it gets faster. I'm somewhat worried about whether this is normal or not.
>>
Have you tried turning it on and off?
>>
>>18702267
This. A reboot should help
>>
I'm no expert but it may behoove you to remove the part and see if the issue continues
>>
>>18702241

Have you tried starting up in safe mode?

On a serious note - why are you on here? Do you really think 4chan can solve this? Go to a doctor you mad person
>>
>>18702241

Happens to me too and has done for as long as I can remember. I had an EKG for an unrelated thing a couple years back and everything came up normal.

Makes sense when you think about it: the heart beats faster to catch the fresh air that comes in when you inhale. When you exhale there is far less air to absorb so it is okay to slow down.
>>
>>18702241
Go to a fucking doctor you idiot!

Or just ask all the cardiologists browsing /adv/ at 3:15 am.
>>
>>18702241
Is this Breathing Guy again? The creep who posts onve or more a day, every day, with imagined problems with his breathing? He gets replies, ignores them, and then just posts again tomorrow.
>>
I just noticed whenever i close my eyes, i can't see. I'm somewhat worried about whether this is normal or not.
>>
i just noticed whenever i hold my breath, i start feeling light-headed. I'm somewhat worried about whether this is normal or not.
>>
>>18702241
Sounds like you might just be hyper aware of your heart rhythm/breathing. Nothing to worry over. Happened to me a year ago--literally felt like my heart was beating out of chest and experiencing frequent palpitations, had trouble sleeping, etc. Went to a doc, ekg was normal. Problem was with anxiety feeding a loop of hyperawareness. Prescribed me some anti anxiety meds to take for a month, shit cleared up immediately and haven't had problems since.
>>
>>18702241
Sinus arrhythmia.
>>
>>18702241
Inhalation and expiration changes the pressure on the heart and the amount of blood returning to the ventricles. You're experiencing a normal physiological response.

A good example of this slowly exhaling while firing a rifle which slows the heart and reduces movement.
>>
You have heart cancer. It's terminal, you'll be dead within the month.
You should contact a funeral home.
>>
>inhale
>blood oxygen saturating capacity of the lungs is at the lowest of the breathing cycle + high oxygen partial pressure air enters the lungs
>heart speeds up to make the exchange more efficient with the fresh air
>partial pressures return to mean, pass mean, heart slows down
>exhale
>heart at slowest, oxygen transfer is the least efficient at this point
>cycle repeats
That said it's normally not a huge change, but it should be there. Somewhere around 2-5bpm variability is fine, not that you can measure it without ECG.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.