[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will learning PUA make a difference in my dating/sex life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1463546829611.png (102KB, 280x246px) Image search: [Google]
1463546829611.png
102KB, 280x246px
Will learning PUA make a difference in my dating/sex life?
>>
I'll let you in on a secret, those PUA types can only pick up literal prostitutes.
>>
It can push you to at least try. Which is an improvement to never trying.
>>
>>18702066
It's just that I'm in my third year of uni and have not gotten laid, no game. Am I a lost cause?
>>
>>18702061

Oldschool PUA is boderline con-artistry

There's a new school of thought thats more natural and real, but still teaches you how to interact/get with girls.

Two great works are The Natural by Maximilian Berger, and Models by Mark Manson
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20170523_215407.jpg (41KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20170523_215407.jpg
41KB, 500x647px
>>18702071

I'm still a virgin, but I met and have started going out with a guy who's 37 and does some mild pickup. He only started going out and being social *after* 30. Yes, post wizard recovery. It's apparently possible

3rd year of uni is fucking nothing.
>>
>>18702061
Don't learn from pick up artists,learn from people who are trying to change your view on relationships,life and people.

If you want a suggestion I think Corey Waynes How To Be A 3% Man in combination with his youtube vids does that EXTREMELY well. He absolutely nails how women act and encourages you to act like you have your own value instead of letting the girl determine it.
>>
>>18702061

I've said this before and I'll say it again:

Reading The Game by Neil Strauss changed my life. He explains society, men, women, and the things we go through as men trying to date, absolutely perfectly. You'll never again be confused or manipulated in a romantic situation.

And ultimately it's not really a "PUA" book, the book is more about the PUA community and what those nerds discovered about dating today. His commentary on approaching women as a group is fucking gold.

I'm currently married, so "the game" is over for me, but the lessons I learned in that book I still use today.
>>
why
>>
bump :(
>>
>>18702061
When people say PUA they think of old school 2000's PUA like 'The Game'. This stuff is like memorising lines and 'peacocking' and 'negging'. Don't look at any of this, it will not help you and will only make you weird.

Look into Real Social Dynamics and download their stuff on pirate bay. If you have the money, the best thing you can do is take a bootcamp with them and this will help you if you take it seriously.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.