[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Enrolled in my first semester which my parents. I don't want to be here, I'm not suited for college. My parents told me I am "too smart" to not go to college and threatened to kick me out of the house if I did not go. I feel stuck, but I have hope because I have 5k saved up. How do I approach this situation? Pic unrelated
>>
>>18701918
>Enrolled in my first semester which my parents
*Paid for
>>
>>18701918
If they're paying take advantage of it. If they're not prepare your exit strategy. Hell, prepare it anyway because they're already holding shelter as blackmail which is abhorrent and when you start failing, which you will by the sounds of it, they'll kick you out anyway.
>>
>>18701918
stop being an ungrateful little shit and thank your parents for paying for your education. Don't major in anything other than a hard science or you're wasting your time and their money. Someday you'll realize what a huge favor they are doing you.
>>
>>18701931
>doing you a favor
>by holding you hostage

Get fucked cunt.
>>
>>18701933
no one is holding you hostage you whiney entitled brat. You're 18 and they can kick your ass out any time they want. Do yourself a favor and let them pay for you to go to college.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170905-152901.png (472KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170905-152901.png
472KB, 720x1280px
Listen here you spineless, lazy, over privileged, faggot, piece of shit. The real world is hard as shit. If you are too dumb to sit your happy ass down and fucking learn, paid for mind you, with room and board provided by your parents efforts and labor under their fucking roof, then digging ditches, and other forms of actual blue collar labor will chew you up and spot you out you fuck-wit pansy. Your parents want a better life for you and you want to be a dumb lazy nigger. You don't deserve living parents like you have you worthless ignorant piece of human disappointment. Go to college and make momma and Pappa proud dipshit. Worthless crap basket jackass.
>>
File: avatar_1504396275588.jpg (67KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
67KB, 620x620px
>>18701952
I'm so angery I mad grammar and syntax errors. I just hate how worthless you are so very much.
>>
>>18701952
as much as I hate to admit it, this anon is right.
I paid my own tuition, finish school this year and while my salary is >4x the total amount of my debt, $20k is still a burden I'd rather not bear. I suggest you resign yourself to your fate and take advantage of a free education and board. Most of the world is not so lucky.
>>
>>18701918
Sweetheart I will tell you what i tell my kids....18 means you're old enough to be evicted and if your mom can evict you, you're not an adult. If you live with your parents you live by their rules. Dont like it? Move out. Its really that simple.
>>
>>18701977
go to bed mom
>>
>>18701977
>t. boomer

And then, you're bitching and crying about how lonely you are and your kids never visit lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.