[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online girl vs IRL girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1483936361265.jpg (85KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1483936361265.jpg
85KB, 960x716px
Long story short I met this girl online I really like her, but im not in her city, she lives in arizona and I live in new mexico.

I haven't met her irl, and she's not a catfish, while I dropped hints that I like her, I never said we were officially dating.

There's this girl that I like that lives in my city but I feel like if I go any further with this girl I'd be betraying the other online girl. But she's physically here and the online girl isn't

What do?
>>
>>18701877

IRL. Duh.

Online don't mean jack shit.

Even if you ever DO meet online girl, there's a decent chance that whatever you think you have online, does not translate to IRL.
>>
>>18701879
What do I tell online grill How would I explain to IRL girl that I'm texting a girl in another city?
>>
>>18701877
Pick one. If either finds out about the other, you'll lose both or determine anyone who stays isn't valuable.
>>
>>18701877
>But she's physically here
do this one

bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. You have absolutely no idea what the real deal is with the online one, for all you know she is married or all kinds of stuff you'd never know over the internet.
>>
>>18701885

You have literally nothing going on with either girl.

I don't understand why you have to explain anything in the first place.

The hypotheticals running in your head, do not count for real world actions, intentions, or obligations. Hell, there's nothing that says either girl even feels anything of any of that towards you

You can just say, "Hey, it was nice talking to you, but I met someone."

But again, it's not like you had anything to begin with so I'm not sure that would be appropriate.

You could also just ease off talking to her, and just drop things to clearly nothing more than platonic level (which again, I'm not sure you ever left).
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.