[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

legitimately considering offing myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: killself.png (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
killself.png
250KB, 600x600px
So this will probably seem extremely dramatic to just about anyone on the internet, but I was recently banned from just about the only place I felt welcome (the Beyond Skyrim discord (it's a mod)) for sharing my opinions (I'm quite the conservative and someone was asking for relationship advice, so I basically told the lad to man up) and was immediately banned for being "sexist". I'm just so sick of living in a world where I'm hated for my beliefs and I feel like the world would benefit from me not being here. Maybe I'm not alone? I doubt I'll seriously do it, but I just feel really alone right now.
>>
File: 1461003381419.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1461003381419.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>18701775
I get that feeling too. Sometimes you're trying to help someone and people hate you immediately because of your "beliefs." We live in a very weird world anon where up is down and down is up. We are almost at the reset stage of civilization.

Hang in there.
>>
>>18701775

Im liberal leaning n all so hope that adds value to my agreeing with you here:

Thats no welcome place. If saying "man up" gets you banned that was a shit community full of sheltered little faggots who after banning you out on a smug smile and couldnt wait to tell everyone who would listen they did their part to smash some imagined enemy they all made on tumblr.

Fuck that place man.

It doesnt sound like from what youve provided you dont have or share any extreme beliefs (i imagine if you did youd have been banned sooner for more.) so i can honestly tell you the amount of people who would actually seek to prosecute are incredibly few in number. You arent under attack.

Its fitting it happened in an online community where everyones hiding behind keyboards. Thats where these people.hang out.
>>
File: 20170903_191408.jpg (206KB, 330x1332px) Image search: [Google]
20170903_191408.jpg
206KB, 330x1332px
>>18701775
Gravy says don't do it man
>>
File: 1487808439466.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487808439466.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>"just man up"
>banned from a fucking discord chat
>now considering suicide

Ever think that you're just a weak, narcissistic piece of shit that has no real substance to his character and just speaks entirely out of his ass?

Seriously though. You're flimsy as fuck. Laughably so.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.