[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XX Autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: AryanQueen.jpg (16KB, 260x354px) Image search: [Google]
AryanQueen.jpg
16KB, 260x354px
Let's here it /adv/. Why do ALL women have horrendous personalities and seem completely incapable of forgiving anyone for anything?
>>
File: 1449514901.jpg (229KB, 2000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449514901.jpg
229KB, 2000x800px
>>18701649
Are you making the mistake of trying to be friends with women?
>>
You just haven't met the right woman.
or you are simply looking in the wrong places.
>>
t. basement dweller
>>
>>18701649

because they're treated as the givers of love, not takers
>>
>>18701655
No - I mean for relationships. Learned a long time ago female friendships are basically worthless endeavors
>>
>>18701668
Sorry, I trapped you into admitting that. But, on a positive note, we now know the problem is definitely you.
>>
>>18701672
No, I mean why do women hold grudges and snarkily hold things over your head for ever when you've already apologized. I find it prevalent and petty. Must be because they've jut been sitting in a cave for all of history cleaning each others periods up instead of hunting mammoths and doing work
>>
File: 11v31.jpg (81KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
11v31.jpg
81KB, 500x649px
>aryan
>misogynist
>literally got baited by a false flag
Hahhahahhahhahaha, I can end the night on a positive note.
>>
>>18701649
>ALL women
>literally every single one, not just the handful of women you've had more than one conversation with
Virgins on this board are so melodramatic.
>>
>>18701681
Yeah you can end tonight on a positive note by crawling inside your cum-crusted dog bed and punishing your testicles as you curl in the fetal position you subterranean nigger-posting neet
>>
File: da.png (254KB, 352x617px) Image search: [Google]
da.png
254KB, 352x617px
>>18701705
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA good one!
>>
if you can't get along with any of the women you've met, you might be the issue OP :/
>>
Women do kinda suck until the hit 30 or so.
>>
Because your perception of "all women" is built up from image macros and faceless minorities from websites.

You wouldn't put two random people side by side, listen to their life stories, and conclude they are exactly the same because they happen to have the same genetalia, so why would you do it for 4 billion? It's ignorant, its a fallacy, and its flat out wrong. Sure, it's easy to think that way, but it's just not fucking true.
>>
>>18701774
Stop being a chode-touting feminazi, boi. by ALL women OP obviously means people with ten times more estrogen in their bodies than men. That induces a different mental state for sure.
>>
You are not asking for advice. Please piss off to /pol/.
>>
File: 5IvlDkh.png (257KB, 1700x1273px) Image search: [Google]
5IvlDkh.png
257KB, 1700x1273px
>>
Bad parents. You mold them into good people, and they mold you into a good person. If you think you're good, think again... you're pathetic. A gf keeps you in check, and you keep her in check. Synergy.
>>
>>18701649
Theyve the pick of the litter and you are an ugly pup. Move on.
>>
>>18701649
You likely get nervous around them and puts them on the defensive.
>>
>>18701649

You're making the mistake of taking them seriously. Be jokey,act like what's going on is no big deal but know the boundary(EX: It's fine to make a joke about how she fell but it's not fine to make a joke about her car crash or how someone close to her is in trouble)

Laugh. Be an easy going person. A source of happiness. Say Hello when you see them. Be a m a n
>>
File: 1504795421778.png (629KB, 651x851px) Image search: [Google]
1504795421778.png
629KB, 651x851px
>>
every time a guy posts he's
>telling others that he's an alpha, and that others aren't him. No actual advice.
>over exaggerating their difficulties in life to sound pitiable.
>some form of saying just be a man
>just calling someone out for the sake of it
>they're collectively latching on to a potential identified female on 4chan

every time a femanon posts
>guys have all these issues, lol
>men I'm not attracted to should just die
>is it normal that my mentally ill bf does this
>I want to cheat is that ok

actually I'm beginning to think everybody here has horrendous personalities.
>>
>>18701649
ALL?

Even your mommy?
Even your grandma?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.