[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking a girl to a university party?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: computer wojak.jpg (51KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
computer wojak.jpg
51KB, 648x595px
I had dinner and studied with a qt today and it went surprisingly well. Sort of taking a chance, I asked her if she wanted to go with me to this party I'd been invited to tomorrow night, and she said yes. How do I go about this? I've never taken a girl that I've liked to a party before.
>>
>>18701546
Already further than me. I dunno pregame in your room until you're confident, and then get touchy at the party and then probably score. Not rocket science, hard part's outta the way
>>
Just do what you'd do at a normal party, if she doesn't know anyone stay close to her but don't be overly possessive etc.

Introduce her to people, just generally get the wheels going for her to feel comfortable.

When I introduced my current gf to my friends at a party I specifically aimed to introduce her to the ones I knew were super chatty so she wouldn't have to do much work to get involved.
>>
>>18701546
ask her, if she says yes, ditch her. partygirl is just about the biggest red flag I can imagine
>>
>>18701549
>>18701554
I concur

>>18701614
You are a colossal jackass.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.