[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck is this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170907-210356~2.png (586KB, 889x684px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170907-210356~2.png
586KB, 889x684px
Held breath, exhaled, became dizzy and saw colors.
What the fuck was that all about?
All my vision literally became completely fucked up.
It wasn't even 10 seconds before I started to lose consciousness.
Here's the question.
Do you have to faint to get brain damage? Or is it much easier than that? And how do I prevent myself from getting so dizzy after holding my breath?

Did I seriously give myself a brain injury just by holding my breath in?
>>
No. You got dizzy because you deprived your brain of oxygen for a little while.

However, ten fucking seconds and you're feeling dizzy? You must have bad levels or something because most healthy people can hold their breath for at least a minute.
>>
>>18701497
Maybe you put pressure on your vagus nerve...
>>
>>18701661
OP here, what levels are you talking about? My blood pressure levels or oxygen levels?>>18701665
Also my hands were in my pockets and I was sittin' down.

Should I get this shit checked out?

Should also probably mention that I drank a shit ton of green tea prior to tonight, read that an over-excessive amount would make ya dizzy but at all times, not just when holding the breath.
>>
>>18701677
Sounds like you're a hypochondriac.

If you're really that scared, get a blood test.
>>
>>18701686
Oh I go beyond hypochondriacal behavior, what can I say? I don't wanna die just yet.

I guess I'll keep in mind your advice and take a blood test.
>>
>>18701677
Sitting down and having your hands in your pocket does have anything to do with the vagus nerve.
>>
You're fine. Brain damage requires a few minutes without oxygen, nothing you'd be able to do voluntarily. Yes, you'd faint before you got to that point.
>>
>>18701744
I'm very glad to hear that. Can you send me a link or some proof that solidifies this statement as a fact if it's not too much for ya? Sorry, these days I can't trust anyone.
>>
I mean I'm very glad to KNOW that, not hear.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.