[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so confused.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (485KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485KB, 800x792px
> be me
> 16
> chilling at gf's
> she deals with depression and I've become an outlet for her to vent
> not listening because I'm a piece of shit
> hears words "suicidal thoughts"
> oh,
> extremely tired so I kinda just blurt out "that's stupid, don't think like that"
> she gets extremely triggered and starts getting angry
> what.jpg, sorry for helping.
> "You know what Anon? I've had enough of being used by you, I'm done with your shit!"
> thefuck.jpg
> where'd this come from
> gets kicked out, like literally, her brother fucking threw me out by my collar.
> stopped talking to her
> she might just need time/space or other bullshit.
> in the 2 weeks that we split, by some miracle, I hook up with a 7/10 cutie.
> I don't even know if i was still "in a relationship"
> she sees us walking home, holding hands.
> of course she's a handholder ffs.
> runs away crying
> FUCKING SHIT WHY.
> don't see her for 2 days
> get told by hulk of a brother she killed herself
> he says it was my fault
> mfw you either force an unhappy onesided relationship and listen to bullshit or get someone killed.
>>
I know i started the relationship and I don't want sympathy because I've already come to terms that it's my fault.
>>
Nice bait lil' boi
>>
Been there, done that. If it makes you feel any better, you didn't legally "kill" her because she's the one who committed the crime. There's no saving deranged people.

Since this is /adv/ here's some advice: only breed with normal, healthy people.
>>
>>18701357
Not bait, sounds like every edgy story but I just need to know what the fuck to think.
>>
>>18701366
I don't blame her though.
And that's why I posted this, one second i don't care and the next I'm blaming myself.
I fucking hate hormones.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.