[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masturbation and dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: nui-harime.png (118KB, 3300x1862px) Image search: [Google]
nui-harime.png
118KB, 3300x1862px
First relationship, it has been long distance for over a year now. Is physical/sexual when we are together.
We've been together for a long time so breaking up isn't what either of us want.

My question is, what is the etiquette for masturbating while in a relationship? It's hard to do it on Skype and I find it easier to just do it on my own time.
Is it possible to masturbate to other people or anime and it not be an unfaithfulness thing? I don't want to sleep with anyone else, just to switch things up now and then when I need to rub one out.
I'm not looking for license to be unfaithful emotionally, I just want to know what is normal boundaries for a healthy relationship.
>>
>>18701202
It's normal. If your significant other has a problem with it, there are some deeper issues on his/her part.
>>
>>18701202
Every person has different boundaries. Some people aren't comfortable with their partners masturbating to anything or anyone besides them, and some people are comfortable with their partners straight up fucking other people. Only way to find out what the boundaries for your relationship are, is to talk to your partner about what they're okay with, and talk about what you're okay with.
>>
>>18701206
“The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widely spread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible.”

This is a reply to "everyone does it so it's normal"
>>
>>18701202
Put something in your head, at some point of your relationship(implying it will be a long term one), she/he will not be the only one in your mind anymore, you're going to be sexually attracted to other people, even crush in another person, that's completely normal, the honeymoon fase doesn't last forever, as long you don't act on it, everything should be fine, mastubarting to other people or anime is far away from unfaithfulness, its just thoughts, nothing more, but for the sake of good communication, talk to her about it, the soon you both set boundaries, the better.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.