[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl won't leave me alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4967.gif (2MB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4967.gif
2MB, 600x400px
3 weeks ago i moved into my college dorm.

during an RA meeting, an indian girl transfer student started talking to me. she was nice, but weird at the same time. she stood really really close to me when i talked, literally felt like she was gonna kiss me

couldn't understand much of what she was saying but long story short she ended up asking me if i wanted to go to chicago with her this summer and also asked me if i wanted to go to the local history museum with her the next day

"ill let u know anon.jpg"
*she gives me her number*

i've been doing good at avoiding her, but today in the food court she was right behind me in line and of course came up to me and starting talking.
"why didn't u text me anon" etc etc

me: sorry got busy!

me: *gets order and starts to leave*

anon: so we're eating at our hall or here?

me: uhhhh i'm eating here

anon: ok we'll come find you when we get our food (anon is with a korean exchange student that doesn't speak english)

me:....ok

>they sit down and eat with me
>anon asks if i want to come study french at her dorm after we eat
>wtf.jpg
>sorry anon i have a class at 8

that's the only way i escaped. now i have to go incognito mode and can't get a shower for another hour in case she sees me and knows i lied to her

i don't want any contact with this girl in the long term. i'm just being nice because i'm not a dick and it's not in my nature to blatantly tell people to fuck off

today she told me she's moving to a new residence hall right next to the one we're currently in, but will still be using the art studio in this one

should i continue to ghost her or what? i feel like i should say something so it's not all "u didn't text me" every time i bump into her

i don't know if i even told her i didn't want to hang out that she would get the picture. in the past when i tell annoying people that, they still stick around

what do i do?

i'm a girl btw
>>
She's just trying to make friends, one who speaks English, by the sounds of it.
>>
Just be straight-up. Say you feel uncomfortable and that she's coming on a little strong. Worst that can happen is she thinks you're mean, in which case, problem solved.
Honesty isn't always the best policy, but it can work wonders sometimes
>>
>>18701014
that's why i feel bad for ghosting her because i know she's just trying to make friends and i don't know how many she has, but at the same time i literally feel like i have to put on a super smart nice girl next door facade when i'm with her and i don't like it
>>
Just carry on doing whatever and if she comes up just stick with the being busy story and just be boring
>>
>>18701058
Why don't you like her?
>>
>>18701065
she just comes off as odd to me... hell she asked me if i wanted to go to chicago with her 10 minutes after i met her

in my spare time i usually hang with my friends and drink/smoke weed

in her spare time she studies french for fun

not that that's a bad thing, but i like separating my school life with my social life and she's just very boring to me
>>
the "study french" thing means make out...
>>
>>18701082
She's gay for you. How freaken dense are you?
>>
>>18701135
i don't think she's gay she's just weird and foreign
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.