[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my birthday is killing me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: efsd.jpg (20KB, 409x516px) Image search: [Google]
efsd.jpg
20KB, 409x516px
25 years old now. Type this while everybody is celebrating me in the other room and eating spaguetti. I'm only brave when I read, paint or write. I 've just finished one of the most useless degrees: you cannot earn a living from that. All I get at home is pressure to get money, to do something, but I am too sad and paralyzed, and I don't go out of my room. I spend too much time sleeping. Please, how do I turn around?
>>
Well, let me ask you a question:
How do you want your life to be and why?

Take some time and actually come up with a reply. Unless you don't wanna, in which case that's cool, but if you do, I'll read it and see what you got going. Also, what degree is it?
>>
>>18700988
What do you write?
>>
You should definitely try speaking your mind out. Find someone in your who you can have a nice conversation with (if you do have someone) and tell them what you are feeling. If you don´t, then (even if they aren´t the most comprehensive of people) try talking to your parents. You are their son and they should love and listen to you no matter what. Speaking may seem terryfing and pointless, but it will definitely be a relief. If non of this works, then you might have to try some more drastical options like getting the fuck outta there nigga. Good luck, if you need any more advise or just someone to speak to just say so, i´d be happy to help
>>
>>18700992

I want my life to be calm and beautiful, and I would like to spend all my time doing what I love to do, because then I would do it better and I would feel better. And also because Im tired of staring at the evil of this world. But the pressure... I thought about going to a monastery, but I do not know ...

It is a degree on Philosophy.

>>18700998

I write stories, ideas and poems, but mostly stories. In Spanish.
>>
>>18701071
Then pursue that. People will say you can't and that it's dumb and that you can't support yourself, but you know what? If you fucking wanted to, you could pack your crap now, get an axe and walk into the woods and build a cabin and all the supplies you need. All you gotta do is break free from what society expects of you.
Everything you know about how people should live their lives has been taught to you. And you don't have to follow that path.
I'm not saying breaking from the mould is easy, but with the right preparation, you could feasibly just say "Fuck 21st century culture" and start something yourself.
You have choices man, it's just up to you to figure which choices get you to where you want. You're your own person, and you get to make your own choices.
>>
File: how to be happy.png (103KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
how to be happy.png
103KB, 540x396px
>>18700988
What do you want to do with your life? Do it.
>>
>>18701111
Commenting on that ridiculous picture:
Merely choosing to be happy will make you as happy as choosing to live on Pluto will make you live on Pluto.
Choice is but one step out of many and but far the easiest.
>>
>>18701132
Agreed.
With choices, must also come action or else nothing will happen.
>>
>>18700988

I haven't celebrated a birthday or any holidays in at least 8 years.

But anyways start pursuing things you enjoy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.