[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i not suck at tinder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1490373041498.jpg (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1490373041498.jpg
4KB, 205x246px
title pretty much says it all. i'm good looking, not a total autist, and am totally fine when dealing with women in person. usually i use situational humour or points of reference to things going, but i have NO idea how to get the ball rolling on tinder or whatever online app. the result is i usually coming across as totally boring as fuck and things stop as soon as they start. how do i change this? what do i do?
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18700904
Ask them for number asap. Flirt. Tease. Dont take it seriously. Ask them on date asap.

Spend at least few hours getting godtier selfie. Shave, new haircut, suit up, daylight, 100 selfies, smug face and pick the best photo.

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>>
bump, need help too
>>
>>18700904

Don't give a fuck. Go from convo to meeting up quick; its Tinder, you don't need a week of build up. So long as you can at least pretend like you don't take yourself too seriously and don't care if she ghosts you then things will work out fine. For some reason any latent desperation you may have is amplified online so seriously don't give a fuck. Girls go on Tinder because they don't want a super serious date so don't be serious.
>>
>>18700904
At least 62% of people on tinder are males.
It is really a cock massacre of sorts. Women laying down on their beds with their magic little phone deciding whom they will will choose as a mate. The males who lose this love game become despondent.
>>
>>18701401

>Women laying down on their beds with their magic little phone deciding whom they will will choose as a mate.

Nothing is more unattractive than a dude who constantly uses the excuse of being powerless as the reason why he never gets who or what he wants. The formula for Tinder hookups has nothing to do with the fact that betas will always lose to guys who have actual spines.
>>
>>18701413
Who implied powerlessness?

Women have a huge advantage on dating sites. Even if you are handsome, tall, intelligent, etc., it is only a slight advantage.

The key is to have stamina. Keep on trying until you find a willing cunt flop.
>>
>>18700904
you suck at grindr not tinder
>>
>>18701423

>Who implied powerlessness?

You did. The sentence "Women laying down on their beds with their magic little phone choosing." was pretty transparent. Nigga, nobody CHOOSES to have sex with me like I'm some kind of beggar waiting for a girl to decide I'm worth her time. That's beta thinking. If we vibe and things go well, sure, I'll hook up and I'll even let her use my dick and move on if she wants but I'm no girl's chump. Im not bending over backwards for any woman to prove my worth to her and convince her to pick me. Advantage my ass, bruh. I'm not particularly tall or handsome or intelligent but I'm no girl's chump and THAT attitude there is more valuable than any amount of silly physical stats. I'm all down for consensual encounters and what not but as soon as I catch whiff of a girl flexing on me I'm out. That shit might of flown when I was 16 but I'm a grown man now.

>Women have a huge advantage on dating sites. Even if you are handsome, tall, intelligent, etc., it is only a slight advantage.

Advantage at what? Getting fucked? Yeah sure but I don't understand what that has to do with what we're talking about. What does other people getting something you want easier than you have to do with the control you have in your life? Whats the point in bringing that up in a conversation about what YOU can do to hook up with people?

You're not in competition with women, anon. You're there to connect with people, have some drinks, fuck a little and move on. If you feel having an advantage is the only way you can confidently traverse the world of online dating then you lost the game before it even began.
>>
>>18701446
good shit my man.
>>
>>18701031
that was actually a really cool article anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.