[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying my very best to enjoy raves and parties and nights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 300x300.jpg (22KB, 449x300px) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
22KB, 449x300px
I'm trying my very best to enjoy raves and parties and nights at bars but:

- Can't/don't know how to dance (I'm a girl if that makes any difference to advice on this problem), every time I've tried I've gotten bemused stares
- When I drink or do drugs I just become an emotional wreck or abusive
- I don't enjoy party music
- I've tried hooking up/sex and didn't enjoy it, too insecure about my body and masturbated too much so not sensitive down there

However I know that I have to make the most of my youth and I won't always have the opportunity to go on nights out and party

So is there anything I can do?
>>
>>18700779

Stop fapping so goddamn much and start going to rock/metal concerts instead, or classical concerts, or whatever.

You will never have a good time if you keep seeking out places where you don't enjoy yourself and where the enviroment doesn't agree with you.

Also, you will never meet guys that you click with easily if you go places where you don't click with the enviroment itself.
>>
>>18700834
I stopped fapping so much years ago and now rarely masturbate, unfortunately I still haven't regained sensitivity

I don't know how to find somewhere that I can enjoy myself, I've tried many kinds of places
>>
Raves are not supposed to be enjoyed, matette.
>>
>>18700862
Is this a reference to something?
>>
>>18700779
>Don't know how to dance at a rave
Are you fucking kidding me? Flail, jump around, fist bump, do whatever the fuck you want. Nobody gives a shit. Everyone is too drunk or high to care and even if they do you have a free pass because you've got a vagina between your legs.

Loosen up for fucks sake.
>>
>>18700894
>Are you fucking kidding me? Flail, jump around, fist bump, do whatever the fuck you want.

I tried and it was horrible, people laughed

I'm like a female david mitchell I have no dance spirit inside me

I jumped up and down to music and was teased for it
>>
>>18700900
Nigga I'm a morbidly obese white nerd and I went to raves, danced however I want, and nobody laughed at me. In fact, everyone was really friendly and event the girls who were repulsed by me just ignored me instead of shit talking. Are you sure that you are at a rave and not some shitty dudebro party that is playing generic edm?
>>
>>18700923
Ok I haven't been to like a warehouse rave where people get whatsapped half an hour before about it

But I wouldn't know how to get in the loop on those.

Probs too old for them now anyway, I'm like 24
>>
>>18700933
That's around the age I was going to those. They were warehouse / middle of the forest raves. Look at what the other girls are doing when they dance. Not everyone is gonna be doing some crazy shuffle or edm dance. Copy them, adapt it, tell everyone else to fuck off if they laugh at you. PLUR, mother fuckers.
>>
Go to music shows you want to go to. Take the drugs that get you into a good mindset. I stopped drinking to get drunk a while ago, because it just got me self-destructive. Experiment with drugs/alcohol on your own or with some people you're comfortable with.

All of this "Going out, getting fucked and hooking up" shit is just crap that pop culture drills into you. It's why there are so many people that do it. And as for dancing, stop caring about what other people think.
You're there to have a good time, not to show how good of a time you're having. Forget about the other people and just have fun your way.

Basically, just enjoy the things you want to enjoy and live life the way you think is the way you should.
>>
>>18700933
Yo, you are not too old. Hell, I've raved with 30-40 year olds, even 50 at some times.
That kinda stuff is a lifestyle, and if you express interest, ESPECIALLY with the underground rave scene, you'll be accepted. You just gotta be open to it.

The thing about rave culture is that it's all about the music and the energy. It doesn't matter who you are or what background you come from, everyone is there for one reason: To dance to fun music and have fun. If you're into that, you're pretty easily accepted
>>
>>18700969
>40 year old at a rave
>>
>>18700973
No seriously. I talked to this one chick who was like, late 30's and she told me that she had gone to raves for like over a decade and just loves the atmosphere.
Honestly, so long as you have a guy who sells MDMA, you can usually find out where the raves are.
>>
>>18700779
"I drink or do drugs I just become an emotional wreck or abusive" then stop
"too insecure about my body and masturbated too much so not sensitive down there" then stop

But you know, that s not the end of the world if you don't enjoy parties. I did many and now I prefer seeing my closest friends at home, drinking, eating, and discussing or watching movies together.
>>
>>18700779
Does masturbation really make you less sensitive and more difficult to come??
>>
Um yeah I'm 28/f and have been masturbating since I was 14. Like not daily just a few times a month but holy shit is that the reason why no guy has ever made me cum?

I'm also like you with the dancing thing, too insecure and stuck in my own head to let go.
>>
File: image.png (349KB, 408x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349KB, 408x468px
Pussy ass. Can't get fucked up and dance like a tard in front of a bunch of other people doing the same thing. Bars? How old are you bro
>>
>>18700779

You know you can have other interests right? You don't have to go to raves just because you think it's what you're supposed to be doing.
>>
>>18700779
>However I know that I have to make the most of my youth and I won't always have the opportunity to go on nights out and party
But you don't like partying...
If it was the norm to spend your youth fucking cows, would you do it? Or would you do something you actually enjoy instead?
>>
>I don't enjoy party music

In my personal opinion, that's the big thing. If you don't enjoy the music, why go? I admit the drugs and easy sex are pluses, but I love raving primarily because I love the music. If you don't like it, find a hobby you do like and do that instead.
>>
>>18700779
Haha, if you don't enjoy it, why force yourself to? Just stay home and read a book or watch a DVD or something, is that so unimaginable to you
>>
>>18700779
What the fuck anon. Just don't go if you don't like any of that shit. It's not for you, so why are you forcing yourself to do it? You can party at any age. You just have to do whatever the fuck you want. You don't have to do it right now.
>>
>>18700779
Go build model trains or go to church or something. Who said you had to go to raves?
>>
>>18700779

I hate baseball. I suck at it, and i think its dumb and boring.

So i dont play.

Same thing man. You dont have to impress people or be like everyone else. If you dont like that lifestyle, you never will. Dont partake.

There are friend circles that dont do that shit. Find them.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.