[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My husband is annoying me. I gave up my career to be with him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (13KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 279x181px
My husband is annoying me.

I gave up my career to be with him and he cares very little, tells me nothing and does everything that we are suppose to decide together on his own.

His mom does his bills and taxes and will not allow me to do it.

I save money by doing odd jobs and he is always making me pay for everything. Lately I noticed he is extra stingy with his money. I saved up to buy a pair of headphones for months and he decided he wanted them and took them. I found out why he has been so stingy he has friends who do stocks and has been putting all his money into stocks. I have an uncle who worked in stocks for 30 years I suggested to my husband that he go meet up with him to learn about stocks but he denied it saying "I will do it how I want".

I do not think he understands that if he loses his money that I will end up having to pay it off.
>>
How did you not know any of this before you got married...?
>>
>>18700737
That his mom pays his bills and he is stingy? He was not like that before we got married. Its like he became his dad as soon as we got married and stopped trying. For our anniversary he gave my mom money to buy me a present so that he would not have to do it. I do not even care about money the thing that worries me is his lack of effort and me having to sacrifice everything.

I am the type of person that likes home made crafts with love the best and I like to save my money. I had to hide money so that he can not take it because he burning through it like crazy lately.
>>
>>18700737
Don't fall for it lad. She is most likely twisting her actual situation to make her the victim so that she can justify cucking her husband
>>
>>18700761
I have no interests in sex or people. I am a hermit so that would be the furthest from the truth possible. I am more interested in emotional bounds.

People change once they are comfortable in a marriage.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.