[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop hoping and dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I would love to stop getting my hopes up that I have worth or any future. I want to stop dreaming of a bright future. Is there any way to repress this or just cut it away? I'm so tired of feeling good about myself to only crash and fall so much farther. Help
>>
>>18700665
Where do you want to be. What's your dream anon?
>>
>>18700690
I wanted to stop driving the school bus and get a position in a school. I don't even get interviews. Thanks to the shortage of drivers in my area, I am not allowed to transfer positions. I am stuck and I want to learn to be comfortable with inadequacy.
>>
>>18700724
>shortage of drivers
Demand increase of payment.
>>
>>18700740
I don't care about the money. I want off the road. The kids, my boss, and the route, they're all great. I'm not comfortable with being a bus driver forever. I'm going to be 25 this Saturday and I want a real career.
>>
>>18700665
Make your life more simple. You have to set more realistic goals, stepping stones if you will. You have to channel those thoughts and energy into positivity. You can't just go through life expecting the happiest outcome. Simply put. If you are tired of crashing then expect the crash. There is no thing that you can do without failure. Its perserveriance.
>>
File: money arent goal just tool.png (260KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
money arent goal just tool.png
260KB, 500x392px
>>18700746
>career
If the pay is good and the hours are acceptable, your "career" wont get any better. We dont call it wageslave for nothing.

Anyway time to hit off your education if nobody wants you.

Do you even do gf?
>>
Live your life and do things that make you happy.
Don't put unrealistic goals upon yourself. Accept that failure is a part of life, and just be happy that you can live it. Not everybody gets to be rich and famous and successful, but you can always be a good person and enjoy your life. Don't want what others have.

Be thankful for the you that you are now, the you that came before and the you that will follow. That's all. You've gotten this far right? So you can't be doing that bad.
You're still alive after all.
>>
>>18700764
Can't afford further education, in neither time nor money. I have a supportive husband and I would like to stop burdening him with my problems. I don't want to be a bus driver forever, but I am tiring of fighting it.
>>
>>18700784
Make time then. If your hubby loves you, he'll get it. Don't do the whole "It's a burden thing", because he's your partner. Partners help each other.
Explain things and ask for help. You're in a good spot, since you have someone you can rely on. There's no reason why you should have to do it alone, other than a misguided sense of pride. If your hubby loves you, he'll get it.
Put some plans out on paper and make small steps to a better future.
Also, there are a lot of free education and certification options. Do some research on local assistance programs. Again, the only reason not to is a misguided sense of pride. Get that "burden" shit out of your head and make something happen, because you're the only one who can. Shit isn't gonna fall into your lap. It's gonna be hard at times and easy at times. That's why you plan. Not so you know what to expect, but so you can recover from the unexpected.
>>
File: how to be happy.png (103KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
how to be happy.png
103KB, 540x396px
>>18700784
>supportive husband
Looks like you have life in check. Have few babies so you dont have time worrying about such non issue.

Find something else to do with your life to "be happy".
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.