[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sexual assault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1531.jpg (101KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1531.jpg
101KB, 750x1334px
I was sexually assaulted and the detective won't investigate. How do I get justice? Through the legal system or not. I have his phone number with a little effort I could probably get his address. What do I do? He's a musician. Maybe I could try and make it hard to perform? I dunno what to do.
>>
>>18700626

Dude sounds based. Should have gave a firm no.
>>
>>18700626
What happened? Did he rape you? Grope you in a club? Your bedroom?

Why couldn't you leave when he was moving his hand again and again, instead of giving him a non-answer like "I don't know" as opposed to "No" if what you consider what he did was sexual assault? Harassing him in public or over text isn't going to speed up the justice system.

I'm having a hard time believing you filed a police report, and they told you they refuse to investigate. Give us details about what happened and we can help if you're serious about him getting justice.
>>
your word against his word not any further evidence i believe. what could a private detective do?
>>
>>18700626
You can just blow his shit up on Facebook and fuck with his reputation. Even that screenshot alone ought to do it. Pursuing legal recourse can be expensive, exhausting, and fruitless, but social media fury is satisfying and cheap.
>>
>>18700626
>OP was hooking up with a guy she let grope her

You sound crazy when you talk about "Making it hard to perform". Say no next time, retard. Leave the guy alone before you ruin his fucking life because you're too much of a child to give someone a straight answer. He's not a predator who deserves to be shamed and have his reputation destroyed. He's a horny idiot who was getting frisky too fast with someone who signaled she was interested in him.
>>
File: 1504787422454.png (710KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
1504787422454.png
710KB, 576x864px
>>18700626
>What should I do?
You should get the fuck over it. This wasn't sexual assault and there's a reason the detectives won't investigate. You're leaving out a lot of context and you likely led yourself into a situation and just regretted it after. You're acting like a spastic psycho by wanting to go and fuck up the guy's job for no reason and the only people that are going to give you advice are the usual salty dykes if they're around. Don't ask us how to ruin a guy's life when we don't even know that your side of the story is true at all. Not Your Personal Army. Get fucked.
>>
File: IMG_1530.jpg (73KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1530.jpg
73KB, 750x1334px
I told him I wasn't sure I wanted to hook up BEFORE we met in person as a way of saying, don't come get me if your expecting me to put out. Once I was with him I told him I didn't want to have sex. He repeatedly tried to put his hand down my pants even after I said no I had to physically pull his hand away from my pants. I told him I wanted to go home but he refused to take me home he took me to his house instead. I was crying and he was still trying to kiss me.
>>
Don't be a cunt. I get that it wasn't a cool thing at all, but did any damage come to you? I get it may have shaken you up a bit, but I'm not gonna sue the drunkard who threatened to beat the fuck outta me the other day because it shook me up a bit.

If there was some actual effect to your life and livelihood, then go ahead and press charges, but don't fuck up someone's life because of mixed signals. Don't give out these bad vibes, not cool.
>>
>>18700748
Okay, I'm the post below.
>>18700749

My bad, didn't read that info before.
Screw that guy. You should do what >>18700709 recommended. Legal action is pricey.
>>
OP probably just drunk fucked some black guy and is scared that the pics will hit social media. Nothing to see here folks. Sage.
>>
>>18700770
OP literally explained things. Don't make baseless assumptions. Like, you haven't even read the thread. How illogical are you to just make assumptions without evidence man?
>>
>>18700748
>OP got high with le bad boy, gave him mixed signals and got into his car alone

Loving every laugh. You should strip naked tonight and head outside your local homeless shelter. I'm sure nothing bad would happen. Hahaha what a dipshit. Who the fuck says "I'm not sure" and meets up with him instead of expecting him to know it really means "Don't expect to hookup".

Jokes. He's a bad guy I guess, but I still think you're not telling the truth.

You have to file a police report and tell them what you told us. Tell them he forced his hand into your pants, and when you begged him to go home he drove you to his house and kept trying to kiss you. Tell them you were in tears and just wanted to go home, and make it sad.

Honestly I think what you did was very idiotic and childish, and you should be more careful next time. He could have raped you repeatedly, chopped your body into pieces, and dumped it in the river ya stupid drug addict.
>>18700778
Did he even get to touch puss before his life is ruined? My friends would do that shit all the time, OP didn't deserve it but she's probably exaggerating and leaving out details.
>>
File: Cute-Cat.jpg (35KB, 480x532px) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Cat.jpg
35KB, 480x532px
>>18700626
unless you have evidence, like a witness willing to make a statement to the police, then you have nothing.

Maybe don't let strangers you barley know drive you places? Not saying its your fault, but you have to protect yourself.
>>
>>18700778
Apparently there's no evidence, that's why the cops won't investigate it dumbass. Did you even read the thread? They take accusations like OPs serious as fuck they don't just "not investigate" on a whim. Fuck outta here, white knighting faggot.
>>
>>18700783
She didn't strip naked. She went to go meet with someone, and they both had different expectations.
Besides, it's not our place to judge man, this is a place for advice, not witch-burning.
Take a page out of >>18700803 's book. This is a much more relaxed and reasonable bit of advice.
Like, I get that you probably hate false persecution, but we don't have all the facts, only the people involved do.
All we have to go off of is OP's testimony, so why not offer some actual advice and not just demonize her for things you are just assuming.
>>
>>18700626
>>18700803
OP go shame him on social media. Ruin him. He's a dirty little pervert. Hahaha fuck him up.

If you approach him at his job he's going to call you a psycho and try to turn people against you. Social media is a better option. People should know this guy is a scumbag, word will get around. He'll still be in denial, but it's going to be harder for him once it's out there. Some people might try to accuse you of lying but don't give them the time of day. Nobody IRL will side with a victim blamer.
>>
>>18700701
This, without any solid evidence not much a court can do. He said she said is not a game a judge will play.

Best you can do is file a civil suit if you have any evidence at all, even circumstantial. Might get some muns out of it, but might also lose some if your case is shit.

As for illegal methods, whatever you think you are willing to do. You willing to go to jail over this? Because if you do then the rest of the world won't have any sympathy on you anymore and then he'll be the victim in their eyes.
I'd say just get yourself a therapist and work on moving on. Revenge is a fleeting feeling and you always just end up feeling stupider when you get it because you wasted so many resources on it.
>>
I think I could get a more complete text confession out of him. Not that that would make a difference with the detective. The detective already decided no jury would convict him because I met up with him and smoked weed with him. I shouldn't have met up with him but that doesn't justify what he did.
>>
>>18700820
lmfao you're fucking retarded dude. I didn't say she stripped naked I'm using hyperbole. Purposely misinterpreting is gay as hell logical fallacy. Not sorry at all and you can't change it hahahaha fucking faggot white knight. I did give advice and I can judge whoever I want. Stay mad nigger
>>
>>18700832
Nobody is saying it justifies what he did, you stupid whore.

That's a good idea though, ask him why he refused to drive you home, kissed you without consent while you were crying, and forced his hands down your pants after you said no. I still think you should exact justice on this scumbag
>>
The police don't take accusations like mine seriously the detective straight up told me he gets cases like mine once a week or so and he's only ever gone to trial twice
>>
>>18700833
That's one helluva hyperbole then. OP's situation and the exaggeration you provided aren't even comparable.
Either way, I don't really take these kind of comments seriously, though I am interested if you actually share these opinions. If so, why do you think this way?
Not mad, just enjoying the debate anon.
>>
>>18700842
Then you'll need the text evidence. Honestly, I think your best course of action is to leave all the bad feelings at the door and simply ask why he did what he did.
Say you were uncomfortable and that you were disappointed in the outcome of that night. Be reasonable, even though I know that's the last thing you want to be to that guy.

Who knows? He may even apologize and actually learn from this. In that case, you've made someone a better person. And the worst that could happen is that he says "fuck off" when you talk to him.

Be a reasonable person, and things could work out! Just have a cool head :)
>>
>>18700846
Look man I'm clearly joking. This hurts to explain, but the point is she should be careful and not put herself into risky situations. It was careless of her to get high with a stranger and get into his vehicle by herself. Jesus fuck. Are you on the spectrum or do you take everything literally? Also wanting to feel intellectually superior to someone instead of offering OP solid advice isn't helping her thread, please remove your ego by eating a bullet.
>>
>>18700868
I've been offering advice man. My replies to you ain't the only posts I've made.

Anyhow, you seem to be a reasonable guy, and I assumed you were joking. That's why I was trying to be level-headed. Didn't mean to come across as "holier-than-thou"
>>
Honestly you just have to drop this and just go on with life, this isn't a big deal
>>
>>18700626
You little special fucking snowflake mong borderliner personality bitch.

You're out here trying to ruin someone else's life because you didn't get your way.

You deserve worse. I truly hope all the worst things in life happen to you.
>>
>>18700879
Are you fucking serious right now. I'm going to hang myself and it's your fault asshole. Fuck You. It's too late now niggerfaggot. Feel bad
>>
>>18700748
Yeah.
You are a piece of shit. Call a cab and go home, what the fuck are you a child? You stayed.

Grow the fuck up
>>
>>18700897
I'll leave some flowers by your headstone.
R.I.P. anon, I hardly knew ye
>>
>>18700897
Do it. Less waste of oxygen
>>
>>18700902
Fuck you too. Piss on my grave like a man.
>>18700907
Don't assume my respiratory system shitlord
>>
What's the sudden insurgence of angry people (samefags) in this thread? Honestly no one deserves any unwanted sexual advances.
>>
Looks like it was your fault.
Get over it.

Also, looks like you are really crazy, poor dude.
>>
>>18700917
Fucked if I know. Some like to get a rise out of people, and some just don't like the persecution and bias that happens in some sexual assault cases, which I can get (though it's unfair to assume this every time).
Try asking them why they hold that opinion instead of baiting angry trolls dawg.
>>
>>18700832
>trusting drug addicts

he is a walking red flag and you ignore it.
>>
>>18700770
Kek
>>
>>18700917
>>18700927
Its the fact OP has started this thread before and has shown clear signs of being both a liar and a sociopath in both.

Any sympathy for potential discomfort has been completely lost by her attitude.
Not to mention she got high with the guy as well. Both of you were inebriated as fuck.

And he didn't even go that far. Its fucking hilarious how OP is trying to play a victim here when she never said no "I'm not sure" is a maybe to LITERALLY EVERYONE.
>>
>>18700832
>I met up with him and smoked weed with him
take the story from the same perspective as
>I met up with him and got intoxicated with him

The text evidence seems pretty clear, maybe bring it up with a few confidantes (presented without your testimony/bias to allow them to look from as neutral a standpoint as possible) and see what they suggest. 4chan is still pretty misogynistic so I don't know what you expected in coming here for advice.
>>
>>18700859
good advice
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.