[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting over schitzophrenia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: schizophrenia_orig[1].jpg (81KB, 617x416px) Image search: [Google]
schizophrenia_orig[1].jpg
81KB, 617x416px
Anyone managed to become full blown skitzo but got over it and managed to go back into normie life?

I've had skitzo since 2012 and I have not had a job since, can't build a routine or even do basic things like cleaning my home or body regularly.

And /adv/ on how to overcome it and get back into life
>>
Copius amount of lsd. Youre already fucked so whats the worst that could happen? Maybe youll unfuck yourself
>>
File: just bee yourself.png (72KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
just bee yourself.png
72KB, 480x320px
>>18700780
>>18700372
No. Seriously, don't even think about it.
Schizos got unnatural high levels of serotonin on their brains but low levels of glutamate.
If you smoke pot, eat shroms or take LSD you are going to fuck yourself even further OP, stims and hallucinogens almost always raise serothonin or adrenaline, for example, cafeine is harmless because it only raises adrenaline levels.
That's why so many shizos are addicted to fast food with artificial glutamate and umami flavours on it, and that's also why so many schizos smoke, because nicotine is a stim that lowers serotonin and rises glutamate.
>TL;DR: Don't do what this faggot says, and stay away from tabaco and trash food, if you want nicotine get gum or waterdrops with nicotine on it.

You probably got disorganised schizophrenia (also called hebephrenia) and as a fellow lunatic I can advice some things to you:
>Drink milk, serotonin can fuck up you calcium absortion. That's why some meth addicts got so fucked up bones.
>Create an schedule
>Create yearly, weekly and daily list of what you want to do and do it!
>Exercise. Do cardio. A must.
>Avoid shitty food.
>Recognise psychotic episodes on time (around 5%). Avoid paranoid thinking and magical thinking.
>Avoid deepening flat effect and autistic behavior, show some kindness.
>Don't do day dreaming.
>Don't talk others about it too much, some maybe comprehensive, others will think you got slip personality.
>Don't do logorhea or words salad. Don't answer just yes or no to answers. Elaborate in a good way.
>Don't share your illogical thoughts, other will laugh at best like cruel morons, at worst they will never to talk to you again or spread romours.
>Understand yourself and others in the spectrum to share experiences and avoid the same errors they do
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clans_of_the_Alphane_Moon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWaFqw8XnpA
>Care less about society and its problems. We are just humans after all. Don't be paranoid about nothing.
>>
>>18700372

>And /adv/ on how to overcome it and get back into life

A dedicated team of mental health professionals and a reliable medication regiment. I've been in the mental health field for nearly two decades and I've never handled one case of an untreated, unmedicated schizophrenic successfully managing their symptoms. Gaining independence in your life is possible but the road of finding the right treatment plan for you is a long and hard one. As far as my knowledge of mental health goes its literally the only way.
>>
>>18700971
Also drinking milk is much better that eating fattycheese.
http://bigthink.com/ideafeed/loving-cheese-is-like-taking-which-highly-addictive-drug
Diets rich on fat and sugar are correlated with more depression and flat affectivity.
>>
File: CHIPPED.com_0.png (1MB, 1182x1828px) Image search: [Google]
CHIPPED.com_0.png
1MB, 1182x1828px
idk i think i might be schizo spectrum or some illness with psychotic features. it sometimes gets bad and i cant move or think the craziest and weirdest shit. ive been really paranoid lately and im cant get out of bed depressed now listening to c93 and smoking and eating candy with a space heater. my room keeps looking like other places i knew before. i really want to do heroin again now. i had a huge flight of ideas i half finished yesterday and then i got really psychotic and everything seemed unreal and things kept flashing and i heard murmurs. i took loads of benzos to sleep. i dont want to move. i just want a morphine IV in my bed or some shit. everything is a mess who cares. poems and rhymes say themselves in my head. no fucking doctors.
>>
>>18701028
You are probably just suffering from opiods withdrawal.
>>
>>18701038
no its before i ever used them even and i still actively use weaker opis
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.