[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get intimidated too easily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 123456789.jpg (54KB, 634x474px) Image search: [Google]
123456789.jpg
54KB, 634x474px
So I was cycling home from work today and some trashy white kid came up to me, threatened to steal my bike and tried ordering me around.

nigga looked more malnourished than a North Korean with dysentery and would probably get his ass kicked by Stephen Hawking.

Although I played it cool during the altercation I walked away feeling like a stray dog locked up in the back of a Chinese restaurant. I think my dick shrunk to 1/10th of it's size.

any advice on not being a pussy? Thanks in advance.

pic possibly related
>>
File: 1488570841473.jpg (60KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
1488570841473.jpg
60KB, 503x503px
You are one low test beta-cuck, and you need to lift weights. You need more testosteron.
>>
>>18700342
I don't think it's actual fear. If someone intimidates me like that, I feel anger combined with fear of the situation escalating into a fight. It's normal.
>>
File: 1502609812874.jpg (38KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
1502609812874.jpg
38KB, 640x574px
>>18700342
white people don't commit crime
false-flagging nig detected
>>
>>18700366
being raised by a druggie single mum 10 years your senior ain't no crime, bub.

only crime here is your lack of originality.
>>
>>18700389
Your... your mother was ten when you were born?
>>
>>18700393
no clue. Was tossed out on the streets shortly after being born. Spent my first few years being raised by pigeons.
>>
You only feel like a pussy because you have a wild cocktail of hormones in your brain trying to gear you up for a physical confrontation which thankfully didn't happen. Remember that you don't really win anything when you win a fight, and nobody is keeping score on whether you backed down or fucked someone up. What's important is that you got out of that situation without getting hurt, because that is literally the best case scenario when some asshole tries to fuck with you for no reason.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4IPEBpoad0
>>
>>18700342
did he at least have a weapon?
>>
>>18700342

> Played it cool
> Didn't loose your bike
> Didn't get harmed

You are a true Person OP

Even if you didn't spinkick his ass to the ground and rip his beating heart from his chest, you came out without injury and without loss

You won.
>>
>>18700515
This. I fail to see how you were a pussy at all. What should you have done, beaten the shit out of him? Risk being arrested and getting a criminal record? Over some scumbag nobody loool. Be realistic man. You won in that altercation
>>
fighting is stupid and only for low life, low IQ thugs.
>>
>>18700550
fighting is only stupid if you're losing

if you're winning then it's honorable
>>
>>18700342

Truth is most people would feel what you feel. Without memeing probably the only way to get over this feeling is martial arts. The fight or flight reflex is fucking intense and the only way to control it is to trigger it over and over.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.