[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over a break up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1456955183434.jpg (153KB, 1278x808px) Image search: [Google]
1456955183434.jpg
153KB, 1278x808px
My now ex girlfriend broke up with me two days ago. Her reasoning was that she couldn’t feel comfortable around me, she didn’t believe we were meshing together properly and that we were too similar and some other “unknown” feeling that she couldn’t put into words that was eating her up. The relationship wasn’ healthy due to her anxiety and chronic body issues getting in the way of becoming closer and bonding. She couldn’t open up to me and really tell me about her deep problems only stuff about dramas with her friends ect or parents. She couldn’t eat in public or really wanted to eat in front of me, and the only sex we would ever had was after we had been drinking never sober. She even apologised to me at one point because she felt she was only a good girlfriend when she was drunk. She couldn’t take her shirt off during sex either because she thought she had a big stomach and would often make me look away when she was getting changed. She would get weird about how we communicated and I would only ever text her or message her once a day but she just would sort of say she didn’t like texting or anything so it made it incredibly hard to know how often to communicate or how much was too much or too little and would sometimes and more often as time went on go without communicating with anyone for a few days. She said she still has feelings for me but the other feelings are there and she just can’t do it anymore she even kissed me and hugged me as she was breaking up with me and kissed me goodbye. it clearly wasn’t a good relationship but i don’t know how to find closure. She couldn’t even say “I’m breaking up with you” she just said i can’t do it anymore
>>
>>18700292
Well you are still in shock and you'll deny and you'll get mad and then you'll kinda accept it and then you'll do all that over again a few times. Then it will hurt less and less and less. It happens to us all, usually more than once. You will live.
>>
>>18700299
i guess i just have a little hope that she will come back and it could get better due to her saying she still has feelings for me and will miss me ect. it'd be easier if i knew there was no chance whatsoever that she'd come back.
>>
>>18700309
I lost a girl two days ago and I know for fact that she has no feelings for me and doesn't want me to return.

This hurts the worst.
>>
>>18700314
yeah it's the fucking pits man, my condolences man it's fucking rat shit. I guess i just don't know wether i should cut her out of my life and block all her accounts ect.
>>
>>18700324
I have tried it all and nothing was better than just giving it time.

Don't block her, just try and go back to living your life when you didn't even know her. Try.

When you block her you always think
>what could have been
>I should say something
>I should make amendments
Then you crack, speak to her, and just reopen a wound for both of you and have to heal all over again
>>
>>18700335
how long did it take to move on?
>>
File: wojak.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>18700340
What now
>>
>>18700309
She tried her best to do this without hurting you more than necessary but its over. If you hang on and insist and insist and force her to be blunt with a very definitive NO, don't be angry. Ending a relationship is really fucking hard and takes a lot of courage. Even you know this one wasn't ideal for both of you.
>>
>>18700343
what do you mean?
>>
>>18700347
I did thank her for doing it in person i guess just her kissing me and hugging me confused me.
>>
File: IMG_0741.gif (463KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0741.gif
463KB, 500x363px
>>18700292
I read your story, but how about this:
my ex broke up with me 4 years, and I'm not over her. Baddabing Baddaboom. We dated for about a year, and it was objectively the best time of
both of our lives. What do I do?
>inb4 just get over it
lel. I already got this useless advice, Pocahontas.
>>
>>18700428
man I am so sorry to hear, my recommendation would be to get yourself out there like i am going to do but at the moment all I want is my ex girlfriend
>>
File: YiLEK2Mxhfk.jpg (72KB, 604x581px) Image search: [Google]
YiLEK2Mxhfk.jpg
72KB, 604x581px
You don't have to block. To make the best bet out of it -- say that you shouldn't be friends and keep the distance, being civil. The breaking up is tough, yes. Just remember that maintaining a good mood is entirely your responsibility. However, allow yourself to drown in sorrow, but just for a little bit.

Been here, done that.
>>
>>18700292
Kinda sounds like she cucked you OP
>>
>>18700536
how so?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.