[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with insecure men who you are competing with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 206x245px
How do you deal with insecure men who you are competing with over women/jobs/responsibilities? Weak men who hide behind any form of "bro code" or "I was here first" mentalities.

I'm not the strongest guy around, I'll admit. This shit has been hard for me. About done with it though, time to step my shit up for the sake of my sanity.

Theres a particular look I get from guys, boys, fuckbois, don't care what you call them. Its the look of "Homie, don't you see I'm going for this? Step off or I'll pop off". The women give a look of "This guy is sad, someone save me" Its totally unspoken. I feel so bad for them, I know they need a real man to step in and take care of them.

I know first hand the pain of having a better man beat you to things, so for their sake I step off and let them eventually let some other man beat them. Theyll feel the pain eventually just not from me.

However now I am at a point where I don't feel like I can take care of these women because of how many times I've stepped back in fear from weak men. That first time not stepping down is going to be chaos - I hope anyone has some sort of insight as to how to move forward.
>>
File: 1504357593143.png (437KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1504357593143.png
437KB, 640x1136px
The bro code is only for you and your friends if in any case just say it's fair game if you both spot someone. The I was her first is retarded as shit fi they act like that let the girl know she will probably be disgusted by that guy. Also it doesn't matter how many types you stepped back the girl you randomly meet on the street won't even know that. Now good luck Anon and slay some puss.
>>
>>18700132
civilization has rules so that you can live with other guys and not chimp out and murder them for existing in your environment. Go pushing their buttons enough and you'll end up getting smashed.
>>
>>18700157
Thats exactly what I believe. Theres a vibe they give off though, and it can get intense. You can just FEEL the "Get the fuck away from me (I feel super threatened)" and I have yet to find a way that I can push against that without him pulling the girl with him. You're right, I need to let the past versions of myself and the methods I used stay exactly where they are and move to newer, better ways of interacting. I don't have any friends that are the "slay" mentality, theyre all vidya obssessed fuckboys that are determined to stay that way. Breaking out on my own has been, difficult. Thanks holmes.

>>18700167
Thats fine. I haven't been in a fight and I fully intend to lose my first one. I wont lose the one after. Is that really the biggest issue? Some dude wants to fight me? My mind is telling me the way it will go is

>>See girl
>>Shes with weak man
>>Giving the look of "someone get me the fuck away from him"
>>Talk to girl
>>Man say "Look at all this dudes flaws. Typical hippie pos
>>Pulls girl away
>>He gives dirty looks like "Thats right fucker, I won before you walked up here. Don't follow because I know I have nothing and thats why I'm walking away"

That shit stings me more than any physical pain the average person is willing to inflict on someone.
>>
>>18700132
Alls fair in love and war my dude.

Fuck em. Do what you have to do. Likewise, watch your back for the consequences of doing such actions.
>>
>>18700261
Whatcha mean? What can come from behind me?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.