[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HALP LONELY HOT AUTISTIC DOUCHEBAG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1501463424250.jpg (486KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501463424250.jpg
486KB, 960x720px
Okay, if anyone could help me out i’m pretty confused…

I’ve always thought that girls were into “alpha” dudes, and if that means being an apathetic confrontational testosterone-driven douchebag then i fit that description perfectly. I’m 6’1 with a decent body and a pretty hot face (from what i’ve heard on rate threads) but i’ve had several girls ignore me for smaller nerdy dudes who seem way less desirable than me in every way other than personality. Am I missing something here? I always hear “girls want hot assholes not average nice guys”, but to what extent is that true?

I do have autism so I tend to avoid social events unless I have to, simply because I find them excruciating. Despite being apathetic towards everyone, people in school always seemed to look up to me and want to be my friend, but I’d always just ignore them to do my own shit. I was a “Jock” in the sense that I played basketball and tended to be a bit obnoxious and confrontational, but when it comes to people I just don’t find any gratification in having friends. I’ve always been pretty happy with being a loner except when I get horny lmao, this is where my problem comes in.

There were plenty girls at school that seemed extremely “into me” but they never asked to straight up fuck. They’d be smiling at me and touchy in class but they never said they wanted to fuck or even chill. Is that ever gonna happen? Or does the guy always have to initiate sexual activity? And to what extent is mental health important? Would any of you date a hot dude with autism, adhd, clinical depression, anxiety, sensory integration disorder, and a recurring addiction problem? Maybe this whole “alpha/beta , chad/incel” logic is fucking me up but shit idk. I posted in some incel forums and was called “chad” and fuckin reeeeeeeeed at, but i stg females are a mystery to me.
>>
File: IMG_6038.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6038.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>18700047
dis me
>>
>>18700050
You look gay maybe try for hot guys over hot girls
>>
>>18700054
i don't liek dic nor do i liek boipussi
>>
>>18700047
Did you actually tell them you wanted to chill?
>>
>>18700054
+1 guy looks pretty gay.
>>18700061
have you tried it?
>>
>>18700050
I'd rate you 8/10 but man, fucking shave that faggy beard. And yes, you as the male have to iniate contact; on the micro as well as the macro level so to speak (micro: initiate kissing, touching; marco: initiate and develope the friendship). Ofc there are girls which will lead, but on the average the guy is in the position to do so.

At least you dont look autistic. Actually you look quite the opposite, extroverted and almost chad-like.

gl and hf
>>
File: 1504810701489.png (76KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
1504810701489.png
76KB, 200x251px
>>18700047
You are cancer get the fuck off of 4chan faggot. Also consider topping yourself.
>>
>>18700076
No, for some reason I hate initiating social interaction, partially because i hate it.
>>18700125
Tbh i don't want a friendship or relationship, i just want my dick sucked lmao, as I've already stated I don't really like people.
>>
>>18700125
oh and speaking short-term, mental health is not really a big deal. alot of girls might even find your "weirdness" to be quirky and/or interesting. In terms of a LTR it's a different story, although if you find a girl that really likes you, she'll also like that part of you. I know it's a meme but with some luck there's actually something like that almost perfect fit.
>>
>>18700050
Moisturize, I can tell even through the shitty quality you have bad skin. That photo does not suggest 6'1, not to doubt you but consider proportions.

Also try not listening to head phones in a public setting.
>>
>>18700047

>Am I missing something here? I always hear “girls want hot assholes not average nice guys”, but to what extent is that true?

Yeah, that isn't true. Literally the only thing a girl wants it a confident dude. You can have the most ridiculous debased or nerdy interests but if you believe in what you're doing then it'll always pass as attractive.

Misanthropic, apathetic, antisocial dudes will always fail unless they're literally 10/10 in terms of attractiveness.
>>
File: 1488079219395.jpg (451KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488079219395.jpg
451KB, 1920x1080px
Girls can sense that shit.

If you want to shag one, don't expect them to just come up to you and drag you along the route to get there because you look good or something.
Yes, as a man you are always expected to take the reins and push on in a conversation.
Girls are the observers. They will more easily laugh at your jokes than men, and at least want to figure out who you are.
A woman that easily approaches men will probably approach men on a near daily basis... beware.

Every new conversation will always start shitty because it's pretty much a routine to figure out how both of you work on the inside.
Once you know each other better you can drop that routine, or learn from the experience and move on. Everyone is a little nervous meeting with someone else, so don't be scared or bored on the get-go.

I've also been diagnosed a long time ago within the autistic spectrum, but dealing with my depression and self-pity worked wonders, even if i didn't want to socialize which is almost always.
>>
>>18700050
I see you wearing cheap ass headphones to cover your ears, and what is that, an under armour backpack?
>>
Try to take something from this book called No More Mister Nice Guy by Robert Glover. Its worth your time.
>>
File: IMG_2509.jpg (812KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2509.jpg
812KB, 2576x1932px
>>18700586
my ears are aight, i just like the headphones, and yea it's underarmour
>>
>>18700787
Literally just learn how to game
>>
>>18700920
shits hard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.