[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Victories that you had today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: calgary hitmen.jpg (155KB, 780x640px) Image search: [Google]
calgary hitmen.jpg
155KB, 780x640px
I wanna hear things that you accomplished today, as minimal as washing your plate or making your bed! Lets get some good vibes going!
>>
I just woke up. I haven't had a chance for a victory today

:(
>>
>>18699883
You'll get there. Baby steps, baby steps.
>>
File: IMG_1395.jpg (103KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1395.jpg
103KB, 960x720px
Got up and bought myself a little pizza, and now I'm pulling double shifts at a job that gives me panic attacks. Doin good so far.
>>
I went to work despite not wanting to.
I put all the dishes in the dishwasher at work so everyone can enjoy newly dished cups tomorrow.
I did a 45 min workout despite being tired as hell.
I managed to avoid any anxiety attacks.
Baked bread for my parents.
I brushed my teeth, twice.
And now I'm going to bed early!
>>
File: quints.jpg (47KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
quints.jpg
47KB, 602x481px
>>18700000
And you got quints!!!!!
>>
>>18700000

plus qunits? you are a boss/
>>
I just landed an airplane doing an ILS procedure for the first time. It was fun as fuck, can't wait to do these more as my training progresses
>>
>>18699861
I walked down to the end of the driveway and got the mail and yesterday I did the whole sink of dishes.
>>
>>18699861
i got extra shifts at one of my jobs.
>>
>>18699861
Made out this morning and grabbed a nice handfull of boobie. Id say thats a good start.
>>
File: hah.gif (3MB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
hah.gif
3MB, 500x462px
>>18700019
>>18700023
Well, well. Look at that.
>>
>>18699861
I made it to the second stage of the job application process with the local government
>>
>>18699861
I met some dude in the library, seemed pretty nice
>>
>>18700149

How does that happen. I thought people don't go to the library to meet people
>>
>>18700171
He was just interested in what I was reading and then we just started talking
>>
I JUST PAID OFF THE LAST BIT OF MY STUDENT LOANS I AM DEBT FREE AAAAAAAAA

:DDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>18700177

Oh
>>
>>18700187
Congrats man. Avoid big payments for awhile and just live a simple life.
>>
I drove 140 miles and got eight sites done for work. Now I'm back to hiding in my room.
>>
>>18699861
I did cardio this morning to not be a 280 lb fatass
>>
Went to GNC today and purchased some brain and mood improving supplements. Hope they work!
>>
>>18699861
>things that you accomplished today
I sat in a brand new 2017 dodge ram all day with the AC blasting while I shit-posted on 4chan with company hot-spot on company computer and got paid $300 for watching other people do actual work.
>>
I showered, did the dishes, took out the trash, and got the mail.

I'm making progress on finishing work for this term at the last minute. I will still likely fail and be kicked out of school. I will probably be forced to take a year off, and I don't know how my parents will react. They know I'm struggling and they know that I'm not happy, so maybe they'll be expecting it.

I managed not to collapse from the sense of impending doom and am keeping a handle on my emotions despite the dire straits I will likely be in in a matter of days.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.