[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474968053545.jpg (27KB, 322x399px) Image search: [Google]
1474968053545.jpg
27KB, 322x399px
Pretty new to sex so as a guy what are some tips for sex?
>>
>>18699661
your goal is to make your partner feel good, go get em.
>>
>>18699693
I forgot to mention I'm slightly smaller then most guys penis wise
>>
>>18699661
hard, put it in, cum, pull your pants up and leave quick as possible and do not, I repeat, do not call her or answer her calls.
>>
>>18699661
jerk off the night before
>>
Jerk off a lot in order to desensitize yourself, it'll help you last longer
If you have a smaller dick you'll probably have to pleasure your partner in other ways; I'm assuming you're straight so look up techniques for stimulating the clitoris, either with your tongue or finger. You can tickle it a little bit while you're inside of her if you do it from the back.
Figure out which ways of touching her make her feel most aroused or comfortable. Maybe it's stroking her hips, or playing with her nipples, or even something as simple as rubbing her back.
Communicate with her occasionally in order to get things right. She might be particular about what positions work best for her, or what speed/intensity you're going at.
Try not to get nervous or overthink it. Relax and have fun.
>>
IMO grills sometimes get offended if you don't finish. Know your limits. Got deathgrip? Don't yank it today. Don't have DG? Still don't yank it today.

Most important lesson for making her want more: make sure she finishes. If she finishes before you, you've done a good job. If you finish before she does, eat her out until she can't beg for any more.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.