[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I spill my guts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: afb.jpg (45KB, 600x643px) Image search: [Google]
afb.jpg
45KB, 600x643px
I've lost my head for a woman who already has a somewhat stable long relationship going on for herself.
I've tried to tell her about it but I get distracted by her eyes or I get stuck thinking about her legs or something nice she did for me and I fail at creating an occasion to spill my guts.
She's very sweet and even if she were to say she doesn't feel anything for me she wouldn't use a bs excuse or behave poorly. I'm fine with it if she is not interested.
But because of that I want to make this painless and not awkward. She lives pretty far away from me so we can't just take a coffee or some shit, when we meet we both need to take the whole evening off.
Any suggestions? I've asked plenty of girls out in the past and they said no, I'm not afraid of rejection, I just don't want to tell her what I feel in the wrong way.
>>
>>18699533
If you tell her and she is a decent person she is probably going to cut you out of her life, slowly.
>>
You're an idiot if you think telling her is a good idea.
>>
>>18699537
I'm looking for closure. I can keep pretending and never ever know for sure or I can just get an answer with a 10% chance she feels the same. I'm ok with letting go I'll just be sad for a while it's no tragedy. I'm not a beta cuckarroo but I don't have experience with talking about this stuff when I risk of actually hurting someone.
I just want a suggestion on how to do it delicately.
>>
>>18699582
This is how you tell her: you wait for her to be single. Because her dating someone else is a big fucking sign she's not interested in you. Leave well enough alone.
>>
>>18699533
How about something like, "if you were single would you date me?" which implies that you would date her if she was single, and gives the opportunity for her to say yes or no. If asked in a playful way, this would be a pretty painless way to go about it.
>>
>>18699901
This also implies that you would not date her unless she broke up with her partner, which makes it less uncomfortable for her to answer.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.