/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need tips to get girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Im a first year American college student (currently home because of the hurricane) and Im not getting the fast results from the girls at my school that I was hoping. Ive been there for three weeks and Ive tried to be outgoing and a little bit flirty when I can but all I've gotten is a few snapchats and phone numbers that seemed to be more under the pretense of a 'friend thing' and they dont tend to respond anyway. Ive mostly been trying with girls who live in my building but Id like to find more around campus if I could figure out how, I see a lot of qts walking around but I cant exactly just stop them and try out pick up lines.

Im not a virgin or anything either, but i only had a few girls back in hs and they all came to me so i dont have a lot of experience being the hunter.

Id like either specific suggestions or just general philosophy about approaching women.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (29KB, 406x362px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
29KB, 406x362px
See you in /r9k/ in a few months
>>
In order to be successful we need to meet numbers of new people. Meet 20 new people belly to belly everyday. Within one month you would have met at least 600 people, within 12 months you would have met at least 7,200 people.

The direct marketing association says that the average ratio for a sale is 6%

1 month you should have around 36 females that would be interested in being in a relationship with you.
6 percent of 600 = 36

12 months you should have at least 432 females that would be interested in being in a relationship with you.
6 percent of 7200 = 432
>>
>>18699485
Why, because I'm a man who wants to get laid but isnt always great at pulling it off? Are you any different?

>>18699515
Yeah I get the point, meet more people. But I think quality matters way more than quantity, you cant just bump into girls and hope your eyes meet and you fall in love, you have to have a meaningful conversation and exchange numbers and so on for anything to come of it. Just think how many people hobos bump into on a daily versus how few they end up dating.
>>
>>18699564

The quantity helps you have more selection for quality. It's not just magically going to happen

Say you use Tinder for example. You might have 2 or 3 bad dates before you meet someone who's good for you.

Keep trying buddy
>>
>>18699377
>Im not getting the fast results from the girls at my school that I was hoping. Ive been there for three weeks

Yeah, work on your expectations, mate. College is not a sex party. Chill.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.