[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing my virginity to a whore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1482941706887.png (105KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
1482941706887.png
105KB, 500x583px
>Be me
>Grown man, but still a virgin.
>Not going to lie, probably a 4/10, at best a 5/10
>Confidence issues
>0 romantic prospects.
>My friend is pressuring me to go to a brothel.
>Keeps asking me to lose my virginity.
>Keeps telling me that it's not that big a deal.
>But the hopeless romantic in me keeps telling me to dedicate it for that someone special.
>Should I just get it over with?
>>
How old are you op
>>
>>18699288
A guys virginity is nothing t b h.
>>
The way I see it, you still gonna have to approach a prostitute
Might as well approach normal girls first
>>
>>18699293
>24
>>
You sound like me but that was back in high school and the year after. I didn't go to the brothel and I'm glad. But in my case I think I'm asexual so that might not relate to you. Also I think too highly of myself so I wouldn't ever pay for sex.
>>
>>18699288
No. You'll feel like shit if you go through with it. Don't listen to your friend.
>>
>>18699298
24 is still young enough. Don't settle for a prostitute yet.

You need to work on your confidence issues first and foremost, then get out there. If all else fails, by all means.

Your friend is right about one thing: it's not that big a deal. You're making it into a huge deal because of your confidence issues, but sleeping with a prostitute will not fix that problem.
>>
>>18699298
Oh hey me too, high five!
Well many people lose their V card in a brothel just as practice and then get a normal girlfriend. That's what my father did. I personally wouldn't ever do that but I'm just weird I guess. Your friend is not the voice of conscience though. There's this guy I know that I really trust and he stayed virgin till he was 21 or so and he got a girlfriend. And some other guy that is saving it for marriage and dating a QT Christian girl.
Someone who keeps asking you to lose your virginity is a childish idiot that thinks virginity is the only thing that matters to an adult. He has a very basic view of life.
>>
>>18699288
>friend pressuring
The real question isnt whether you want to lose it to a prostitute but how important you think losing your virginity is.
There is no going back once you lose your virginity. Its like tasting chocolate for the first time. In this day and age though if you are a virgin at 24 then you dont have any prospects of losing it unless you make a major change in your life.
>>
File: 043.png (446KB, 1073x1500px) Image search: [Google]
043.png
446KB, 1073x1500px
>>18699288
I lost mine to a hooker during one of the days out when I was serving national service time back when I was 19.
I'm 24 now and I've gone back to fapping to hentai.
Honestly, the other anons are right, it's not a big deal.
Fapping to some really hot doujin feels much better desu.
>>
You're not gonna feel even better about yourself, maybe even worse because you just let your friend pressure you into some shit that isn't going to fix your problem anyway. Trust me, no one ever regretting not fucking a prostitute. But I'm sure the other way around is common.
>>
File: IMG_3390.jpg (24KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3390.jpg
24KB, 512x288px
>>18699353
Is this where you want to end up OP? Don't fucking do it. Find someone special.
>>
File: 1504143081299.jpg (29KB, 293x277px) Image search: [Google]
1504143081299.jpg
29KB, 293x277px
>>18699610
>Is this where you want to end up OP?
Are you implying fapping to hentai is somehow bad?
It's far superior than any roastie.
>>
I say do it

normal women won't go for virgins so you might as well lose it as quickly as possible
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.