[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: lnft2fy.png (127KB, 237x239px) Image search: [Google]
lnft2fy.png
127KB, 237x239px
I just bought a bike to ride around my campus. Now that I can ride everywhere fast, I am always on time or even really early. I don't have a bell so when i need to go past slow walkers I just tell at them MOVE. It's now occurring to me that this might be even further stunting me socially because now I can't talk to people on my way to places (Not that I was doing it much originally but still) and I don't want to be known as the "bike autist" or something. Am I thinking too hard about this?
>>
Why not use your bike on ocassion if you're that concerned. I think you'd be more likely to speak to someone if you weren't speeding around on your bike and took your time walking. Maybe only use your bike for exercise and groceries?
>>
>>18699285
"Behind" or "watch out" would be better than yelling move. Past that, there are lots of opportunities to talk to people, I don't think biking eliminates much of it.
>>
I have a tiny little penny skateboard that I use to roar down the hills of West Virginnie University whilst I toke my blunt and blast Judas Priest.
>>
>>18699285
>yelling move
>not yelling excuse me
Savages all of you.
Dont worry about making friends while walking to and from school. The real question is whether you are not walking with friends. Walking with someone you know from class is good for socializing.
>>
>>18699304
Isn't it usually "on your right" or "on your left"?
>>
File: 1465276084333.jpg (9KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
1465276084333.jpg
9KB, 189x292px
>I don't have a bell so when I need to go past slow walkers I just tell at them MOVE.
>I don't want to be known as the "bike autist" or something
>>
buy a bell idiot. at least that is how it works in the netherlands. Nothing more fun than ringing your bell agressively
>>
>>18699285
Nigger you need to learn some manners. I hope somebody kicks the side of your bike the next time you yell "Move" and startle them. Throw a stick in your spoke and make you do a double front flip over your handlebars.
>>
Soak your chain in lemon juice. It will get rusty and make enough noise to warn pedestrians, and the added resistance will be great for cardio
>>
>>18699285
Am I the only person who almost died laughing at this post???? I MOVE
>>
Even if you had a bell, there's no way that you wouldn't be known as some kind of autist. The fact that you thought you should yell "MOVE" instead of something like calling out "excuse me" tells me all I need to know
>>
>>18699285
I haven't laughed like that in a long long time. And I sorely needed it. Thank you bike autist
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.