[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moral hangover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2601.jpg (40KB, 380x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2601.jpg
40KB, 380x313px
Went and drank a bit and acted like a fool infront of coworkers and friends. Didn't really hurt anyone, just told way too private stuff and whined a lot about me and other people.

Having a horrible moral hang over now, been like this for a few days now and can't get over this feeling of shame and guilt.
I wasn't really wasted and we had a blast that night. but can't forget about my whining and bitching and the fact people know a lot about me (that I'd rather they didn't).
I've done some seriously stupid shit when I was younger when drunk, at least compared to this. But this is the worst case of moral hangover ever.

Any suggestions how to deal with this or how to just brush the shame off?

Also share your worst moral hangover.
>>
>>18699206
Wake up call maybe?
>>
>>18699210

Sure is. Still I can't undo the stuff and would like to get over this feeling and come to terms with it but it seems impossible at the moment. The thoughts just keep coming with anxiety.
>>
Very, very few people do not do shit like this when they're drunk. Sentimental blabbering, whining about things being unfair, sleazy sex stuff, you name it. People drink to lose control, this comes with the territory.

Realize that no one cares as much as you do. You might be trying to hold yourself to really high standards but to other people you are just another guy having a drunken meltdown on another Tuesday. No one pays as much attention or remembers it as well as you do. You did not fight anyone, did not grope anyone, so you're good in terms of drunken antics. Just never mention it again and hope that they were more drunk themselves than you realized in your stupor.

Having said that I do know the feeling and I do typically abstain from drinking that much for some time afterwards. I tend to crave intimate heart to heart type conversations when I'm drunk, and become completely tone deaf to other people's discomfort. So I decide to just start first and initiate this type of conversation and start talking about how uncomfortable it is to masturbate in your parents' house when you visit them or whatever. Then other people go "...okay cool could've lived without that knowledge" and I'm just beaming there waiting for others to share the pain of their existence.
>>
>Took two bars
>vomit on friends couch
>wake up on sidewalk at 3:00
>go to dairy mart
>shirt covered in vomit,
>go shirtless to the counter
>fat blond kid with a lip ring on register
>I look at myself in the security footage
>pasty tubby ginger with a skinhead shave
>still have vomit caked on my arms buy pepperoni rolls
>eat them raw (your supposed to microwave them)
>Walk halfway across campus
>first real Friday of the year so place is still banging
>score later that night
>regret nothing.
>>
>>18699269
100% me
>>
last week i got drunk and sucked my friend's dick in a dorm bathroom

nothing will be as bad as that

still recovering from that one
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.