[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you become more aggressive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: TheDan.jpg (202KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
TheDan.jpg
202KB, 2000x1333px
How do you become more aggressive/ assertive in life. I always feel like a pussy in real life and in my dating life.
>>
"You can do anything you want in life, just don't be a fucking bitch" -some Attila song
>>
"feeling" is not the same as "being"

either get confirmation that you are a pussy or shut up about it
>>
that is my problem too, i really want to but at the same time i think if i were to become more aggresive, i would lose part of my personality/charm. this is the main obstacle im my mind. if you can overcome this obstacle, im sure u will be able to become what u wanted
>>
You literally have to stop taking shit from people.
Call everyone out on their bullshit but don't be a hater.
>>
>>18700043
ye but it isnt so easy, becoming more assertive/aggresive means u gotta fight at times. be it just getting yourself into arguments or going full blown xxxtentacion on people,
>>
>>18700059
>assertive/aggresive
These are very different things
>>
>>18700062
doesnt matter. u still gotta fight at least verbally
>>
>>18700062
u cant be assertive if ur not willing to b aggessive tho
its like how uve gotta be willing to eat concrete if ur gonna try new tricks on ur skateboard
youve gotta be willing to fail if ur ever going to take a chance
>>
I guess I never liked it when people made fun of me. I was always willing to banter, insult or even fight back if it meant I'd protect my honor.
One thing I've noticed is that 80% of people who are full of bullshit lose their voice when you call them out. You can deal with them through arguments and logic alone. Just don't give up, pressure them in a calm but bold manner until they give you want you want.
The remaining 20% are either trying to scare you through verbal abuse (bluffing) or will actually fight you for real. The bluffers will usually run their mouths while the real deals will approach you in an aggressive manner. If it comes down to a fist fight be sure to throw the first punch and retreat if possible. If you are not trained for this (box, mma etc) just leave while the aggressor is stunned.
Now I don't know your situation so you'll have to use common sense. Of course you shouldn't try to annoy a guy in a bad neighborhood because you might get cut or shot.
It really is about faking until you make it.
>>
File: 1504564640861.png (3MB, 1406x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1504564640861.png
3MB, 1406x4000px
>>18700278
To add to this, you must analyze the situation and decide how far you are willing to go and act accordingly.
Also, it really helps if you practice a fighting sport. Boxing would probably be the best out in the streets.
Pic related is a pretty good guide IMO.
>>
>Take joke in stride/laugh it off
>"This is why you're made fun of anon, you're an easy target
>Stand my ground/Insult back
>"This is why you're made fun of anon, you always give a response"

I CAN'T FUCKING WIN
>>
>>18700433
keep to the former and ignore the latter

eventually they'll learn that attacking you will hurt them as well
>>
>>18699125
In your dating life at least just say "no" or "not for free" more often.

Personally speaking I get a lot of "you're different from other guys" for that which is surprising because most girls ask for things like driving my fuckin car or for me to pay for something for them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.