[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People said moving put and living on your own makes you feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1500163948417.gif (2MB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1500163948417.gif
2MB, 400x274px
People said moving put and living on your own makes you feel independent and turns you into a stronger, fuller person. I just moved our and feel nothing but fear of being alone and away from family. "Fight or flight" happens every morning. The second I'm not busy with school or something it comes back. I don't want to be scared anymore
>>
>>18698935

You tried it, you don't like it. You're allowed to be proud you gave it a go and also stop doing it.
>>
>>18698935
Relax a bit. There's a strong element of homesickness in your panic, and that is both normal and temporary. Give yourself at least a couple of months to settle in, get used to the neighborhood, meet your neighbors, find your way to local stores and the like, have some friends over, and generally begin to feel like this is "your place"
>>
>>18698946
I cant. My parents will die eventually. My sister will want to have her own life too, and I'll be alone again. I have to do this eventually.

I want to prove to myself I can do this
>>
>>18698935
>living on your own makes you feel independent and turns you into a stronger, fuller person.
That is exactly right, you being afraid is just you not used to dealing with being alone.
This means that this is exactly what you need to grow.
You might be scared now, but after a while you won't be. Explore your surroundings, get used to them, to the point where they aren't exciting or new or scary anymore. Over time shit with settle and your new life will be normal for you, and normal isn't scary.

>>18698946
Don't do this shit, this is just running away after just sticking your toes into the water. It's time to do this shit and grow up. Prove it to yourself that you can do this, trust me it will pass.
>>
>>18699112
You're right. I want to do this now. Even if I do end up living at home again, that won't last forever, and I need to know that I can do this again. I want this to feel normal. I want to feel safe.
>>
File: 235423456.jpg (82KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
235423456.jpg
82KB, 630x420px
>>18699148
Fuck yeah! I believe in you.
>>
>>18699108
You can still go to school while living with your parents, you can still pay rent and such so that it is like living alone
>>
>>18699541
Thanks Ann

>>18699542
My school is a bit too far away for that. If I do go back home to live there I want to be able to know that I can move out again.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.