[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed Hallucinations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dream_5cfe57d131.jpg (262KB, 1100x682px) Image search: [Google]
dream_5cfe57d131.jpg
262KB, 1100x682px
So I don't get high that often and my friend and I split this massive blunt last night and I felt like I was inside of a point of infinite gravity and started having closed-eye hallucinations of spinning colorful patterns which I believed were dreams that I had from the ages of 1-3. Because of this I thought my life was flashing before my eyes and I belived I was going to die. Is this normal? Should I see a doctor? Has anyone else experienced similar things? The reason I'm concerned is I've seen that psychiatric literature is beginning to support links between THC and schizophrenia and I'm within the age range for schizophrenia to be developing.
>>
You just took too much. I had that happen to me when I took my medical weed oil I took a normal dosage of the bottom of it and turns out it was extremely strong at the bottom. I ended up seeing shadows becoming dragons and floating Snoopdog heads singing to the dragons.

You prob just took too much at once.
>>
>>18698726
I've never had smoking weed even come close to hallucinating but closed eye you could have been close to falling asleep or maybe even had salvia or some shit mixed in there. if you only experience it while high as shit I wouldn't see a Dr
>>
>>18698745
>You just took too much.
This. Same thing happened to me once, with almost the same kind of hallucination. it was fine, and nothing has happened to me since. The key thing to remember: it was just a bad dream. Seriously, it didn't mean anything, try to move on.
>>
>>18698726
definitely too much at once .I had the same thing years ago . felt like I was going to die , not nice but its just an illusion and I am still sane now
>>
>>18698726
you either smoked too much of the mairjuanas or it was laced with something. you should still see a doctor about the schizophrenia so that they can do some brain scans.
>>
>>18698726
Anxiety tricked you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.