[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting bald.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

I'm 31 and I've just noticed I'm getting bald. What to do?
>>
File: Untitled.png (333KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
333KB, 850x400px
Accept and embrace it. Being bald and confident is 1000x better than trying to hide it.
>>
>>18698647
IF inevitable, I want to accept it.

However I'd still like to know if there's anything I can do against it.
>>
>>18698647
This. Shaving my head was one of the best choices of my life. You know all the worrying you're doing about how your hair looks, OP? Imagine never having to do that again. Worrying about balding can take a lot out of you and shaving your head is worth it just to end that. Plus, it's convenient as fuck in a bunch of other ways, too.

When it comes down to it, no one else cares about your hair as much as you do, so you need to make a choice to benefit yourself. You can spend a lot of time worrying about it, and possibly dump a bunch of money into fixes that don't work very and might screw with you in other ways, or you could just shave it off and stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>18698671
How do you deal with a ugly potato shaped head?
>>
I'm trying to take a picture on the baldness pattern, but I'm really struggling with it... but it's similar to the pic I posted.

So, shaving? Does it work well with a beard?
>>
>>18698666
>However I'd still like to know if there's anything I can do against it.
There are treatments to slow the process but they're expensive and you have to keep it up every single day or you will pretty much lose all the hair at once, as I understand it. Bottom line, it's not worth the money or the trouble, just embrace it and sport that bald look like a champ. Grow a beard or something.
>>
File: Rob-Halford.jpg (101KB, 559x368px) Image search: [Google]
Rob-Halford.jpg
101KB, 559x368px
>>18698711
>So, shaving? Does it work well with a beard?
Pic related, motherfucker.
>>
>>18698716
Noice. That's the visual I'm going after then.

And guys... seriously. Thank you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.