[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1504494067442.jpg (28KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
1504494067442.jpg
28KB, 400x519px
I don't talk to/ approach women in real life but I need Tinder advice.
>Fat white girls, skinny black Asian and Latino girls will talk to me and be willing to hook up.
>Skinny white girls will rarely match me and if they do they NEVER reply
How does this work? What makes them different and how can I fuck them?
>>
File: IMG_9244.png (265KB, 506x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9244.png
265KB, 506x552px
Try going to social events or parties through friends

You'll be surprised how easy it is to meet and date new girls. Some (not the hottest ones though) will outright approach you
>>
>>18698348

even the hottest black girl will have lower standards, because we tend to treat the white girls better. so you can get a lot of minorities to message oyu because they need to put them selves out there more.

if you got one girl of every race and lined them up and they were all 10/10s you'd still have the white girl as the hottest, and the black girl as the least hot, with asians latinas and middle easterns and whatnot inbetween.
>>
File: 1504684360610.jpg (274KB, 1200x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1504684360610.jpg
274KB, 1200x1015px
>>18698348
>>
>>18698497
That's very sad every race has beautiful girls. White girls need to have their princess complex eliminated.
>>
>>18698471
I'm in computer networking in college and my classmates and Irl friends are all geeky people so no parties.
>>
File: 1-iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpg (48KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1-iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpg
48KB, 800x480px
>>18698348
https://medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

Im here to ruin your motherfucking day with graphs, op.

Even landwhales on Tinder believe they deserve brad pitt.

Chalk it up to constant demonizing of male sexuality, constant "you can have it all, princess" bullshit from feminists, "you're beautiful as you are", and the mere fact that women are the mating choosers in relationships and not men.

You're fucked on Tinder cause you never gonna get fucked. Not if you post on 4chan.
>>
>>18698348
>>18687801

Let me tell you a little story, male user. I catfish with attractive male pictures to screw with women because the're cunts.

dollars to donuts, if they're on a dating site they're either ugly as sin or a giant cunt, or possibly both.

If they're attractive and not a cunt, why aren't they getting anything in real life without resorting to dating sites.

Anyone with children is a no-no. They're innately saying they don't respect themselves or you.

Lastly, with my catfish accounts, I often get told "you're the only hot guy I've seen on this place so far".

Women think 80% of men are below 50% in the looks department. Do the math on that.

Remember, women, for all their prostations of objectification, are the actual chooser of mates. NOT men. Men cannot choose. They must keep hitting until one says yes. She chooses you.

This is normal behavior. Now exponentially increase that behavior by a dating site. Imagine a single woman in a bar, and a line of men come up to her one after the other looking for a date or a good time.

Not only will she grow to resent it and thus will resent you even if she accepts a date, she will also have such a highly inflated ego because "look, SO many men want me, I must be something (other than a gaping wet hole for dicks)".

You can't get a decent relationship out of online dating tinder or okc. If you're a thundercock chad you can get easy fucks, but you're not getting a relationship.

For my catfish profiles I was intentionally a dick. I wrote things like "I don't date chicks with kids" and other dickish things.

And I STILL got responses and flirting from women because the guy was muscular and facially attractive with a full head of hair.

Don't do the game.
>>
>>18698509
I'm never going to have a successful marriage, I'm too self centered. I'm going to enjoy my youth fucking slots and then hopefully impregnate a pretty/smart girl at some point and just pay child support I'm completely fine with that. I get aggressive and annoyed if I'm around a person for too long.
>>
>>18698512
Find a better group then
>>
>>18698348
your profile is shit, get good pics, be funny and witty and just slightly sexual, you're probably sending boring messages if they aren't responding

also if you dont approach in real life i bet your game would be shit if you met up with them, most really hot girls aren't going to just say their dtf online and actually meet up, you still have to have game to get them to your home and in your bed
>>
>>18698348
Fun fact: white women are the second least wanted women on dating sites (above black women) but the most picky.
>>
>>18698570
>you're probably sending boring messages if they aren't responding
Not OP.

I can tell you right now the whole "boring message" thing is bullshit. Women will respond 100% of the time when I use my 10/10 chad catfish profile.

Its not that your message is too boring. Its that you're too ugly for the ones who don't message back.

That's all.

I'm not op, again, as I said, so take this for what its worth; I find all smalltalk between people to be pretty much bullshit. Everyone talks about meaningless or trite dribble and considers themselves well nuanced and individuated thinkers apart from the herd. The stupider people get, the more they think their perspective is valuable, on anything, from sports teams to shoes to whatever.

Its all inane bullshit and people who expect witty one-liners are the worst, because they're saying you should be unique and stand out from the rest, but you're saying something that thousand of others say because we're all caught in the cultural zeitgeist, so unless they're completely pants-on-head retarded/autistic, they're going to say NORMATIVE things, even when making their one-liners.

People want the illusion of individuality and delude themselves into thinking the best responses are unique.

Its fantasy land just like the idea of perpetual growth in markets or labor. The harder everyone works, the less value the amount of work of yesterday becomes. The goalposts change if everyone does something.

If all males tomorrow chose to only do these "non boring one-liners", then the goalposts would move yet again, because now you're just like every other guy messaging them.

People bug me.
>>
>>18698865
And to the point of my catfish profile; women want attractive. They could give two shits about witty.

If they don't message back and they blog about how they don't respond to boring messages, that's not something you should take as literal. Interpret it as a pro-social rational rather than outright saying the guys messaging them are too ugly.

They are hiding their real reason behind a white lie. Never listen to prey when prey tells you how best to catch it.
>>
>>18698514
>>18698870
See here.

I find it unbelievable that 80% of men aren't witty enough.
>>
You give way too much importance to women

And remember: you are dodging bullets as soon as you avoid a girl who only looks for physical appareance.

Moreover, you cannot really say that women who ignore you only go for beauty, this is because you got only one message to catch their attention. How the hell are they entitled to judge your personality by a "hello, how you doin'?". This is why tinder is bullshit.

Better meet them on public places, if you can't, go to a psychologist to work on your social anxiety. If you don't want to, stick on your career. They are not your mums, they are not knocking on your door searching for you.
>>
>>18698511
White girls are the hottest. Always. Just ask anyone. Niggers especially will agree.
>>
Kind of off topic, but not worth making my own thread for this question.

I'm in a nice relationship with my girlfriend and we're completely committed to each other, but we've found ourself on dating sites and apps during our relationship for reasons that wouldn't compromise trust at all. She's probably a 4-5/10 in the looks department and I have no idea where I sit. When she was on a dating site for 48 hours, she received responses from over 400 guys, and when I've been on Tinder I get a match in about every 10 swipes. Usually less.

Anyways, how should I interpret these results? In light of this thread, I'm starting to think that I'm not as incredibly lucky to have taken her as I felt about the guys lined up for her.
>>
>>18699021
All guys message girls. I'm not a particularly attractive girl, but I would always max out my inbox within a day. Part of the reason I had to quit that shit. Would rather find someone I connect with irl. She will always get many responses while you get little to none.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.