[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: idealantisocial.png (35KB, 853x529px) Image search: [Google]
idealantisocial.png
35KB, 853x529px
>be me, 7/10
>begin talking to a girl, 9/10 imo
>i text really awkward to i try to stay away from it
>irl i can be pretty loose but sometimes autistic
>she's pretty quirky so she understands
>really like this girl
>she gives slight hints that she likes me
>i have a lot of doubt due to anxiety
>can never pluck up enough courage to ask her out because i do nothing but stay inside and i feel awkward when in a semi-serious conversation.

What do i do, i have loved this girl for 3 years but still can't talk to her like i can with most people.
Please help, i'm legit debating moving cities to escape the shame.
Pic related, reminds me of her but still can't ask her out.
>>
SHE LIKES U. U LIKE HER. i dont see a problem here? what are u trying to ask?
>>
>>18698262
I feel awkward about it and i doubt she likes me. i just don't want to make myself look like an idiot.
maybe i'm just misreading the signals.
>>
>>18698272

Tell her exactly what you've told us.
>>
Try it. What do you have to lose? Just ask her you faggot.
>>
>>18698287
>>18698285
Okay, thanks people, i'm gonna try and test the waters a bit and ask her some questions about relationships.
>>
>>18698272
>>18698285

Correction, maybe not exactly. I'd leave out the bit about love and moving to another city to escape shame but here's a a set of texts;

>I have to be honest, I really like you.
>I know it's been 3 years, yet I still can't talk to you like I do with most people
>I feel awkward about it and I doubt you like me.
>I just don't wanna feel like an idiot.
>Maybe I'm just misreading your signals.

Something along the lines of that is genuine, direct, clear and not creepy.
>>
>>18698254
What hints does she give that she likes you?
>>
>>18698296
Like using any excuse to walk with me or spend time with me or trying get interested in the things i am as well as trying to get into my group of friends
>>
OP, I get you man, I really do.
I loved a girl for years, and honestly thought she liked me back. We were great friends.

One day when we we're hanging out, I gathered all the courage I had, and told her I liked her.
It was the most terrifying thing ever. I worked myself up so much to the point where my stomach was in physical pain.
But I still did it.

She said no. She said she only really saw us as friends. I shrugged it off and said "no worries, just throwing it out there" but inside I was devastated. For like a month after that I found myself lonelier than ever, heart Broken, embarrassed and just generally defeted.

But you know what? I'm glad I did it. I'm so fucking glad and proud of myself. We remained friends, nothing really changed hugely. Once I knew where we stood, I started to begin the process of getting over her. And I have. There's actually someone else I like now.

OP, you don't win the lottery by not buying a ticket.
You lose 100% of the time when you don't go for it.

Go for it OP. Worst case senario she says no. And I know, that sounds fucking awful. But imagine if she says yes? She might not, but she might. She might even be having the same delema as you, who knows.

Trust me man, leave it for too long and she'll find someone else. And you'll be left wondering "what if" and that's the fucking worst. You'll hate yourself even more, and you'll wish you just built up the courage to tell her that you liked her.

Don't say that you love her, and don't straight out ask her on a date. Tell her that you like her, and guage her reaction. If all goes well, then suggest a simple date, like lunch or something.
If she says she doesn't feel the same way, don't act like a cunt about it. Don't make her feel uncomfortable by displaying outward disappointment, just be calm about it and say "That's okay, just didn't want to have any regrets". She'll probably end up respecting you more either way.

Good luck man, I wish you luck, sincerely.
>>
>>18698339
Thank you man, that really helped, i'm gonna go for it and just hope for the best, best of luck to you as well.
>>
>>18698356
Glad I could help. I'm the least confident guy alive, but sometimes you need encouragement, not only from others but also yourself.

Good luck dude. I hope it works out well for you.
And if it doesn't, it's okay to be heart Broken and upset, it's all apart of the process. You'll get there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.