[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any other 4chan browsing loser here who managed to get a gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1504615682923.png (25KB, 1756x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1504615682923.png
25KB, 1756x1820px
Is there any other 4chan browsing loser here who managed to get a gf?
>>
Yeah. I have irl friends that are women and they set me up
>>
the regulars in /adv/ probably skew older than most people think.

but do you mean loser as in anyone who gets on 4chan, or a loser who acts out their loser-ness in real life?
>>
Yes. She was a short haired coworker that I thought was an effeminate man for two weeks until I spoke to her in the break room. As her hair grew out she started looking ladylike again so I made a move and for our first date she wore a normal t-shirt which unintentionally revealed she has a massive bust, and I also learned she was a khv loser like me. She had shaved her head to support a childhood female friend who had undergone chemo and felt uncomfortable about having no hair. Two and a half conflict-free years later we're currently mapping out a two week road trip at the end of which I'm popping the question and hopefully cherry.
>>
>>18698231
My bf is a 4chan browser (of 5yrs or so) who managed to get me! but he had balls and a lot of guys I've seen posting, are super chicken at the idea of rejection. progress can't be made without action, my guy was super into me from the getgo and not just for the sexy times. There's a balance in relationships
>>
>18698248
What do you mean by the latter?

>>18698245
I've got no female friends senpai.

>>18698331
Good for you man.
>Two and a half conflict-free years later
> and hopefully cherry.
You must really like her.
>>
>>18698353

well I mean, its a common label that everyone who is on 4chan is a loser, but thats not absolute truth, its just a self deprecating label thats thrown around here by users.

then you have actual losers that act out things like a loser in their every day life.
>>
>>18698231

i actually met my current girlfriend on /o/, been together almost 3 years
>>
>>18698371

now that sounds like a story worth telling
>>
>>18698362
>then you have actual losers that act out things like a loser in their every day life.
How do you define this? I have little to no friends. I haven't been invited out to do something with non-relatives in months (duh). I do nothing apart from browse 4chan and reddit. I've never been to the pub/club. I've only ever had one drink in my life (too depressed to drink by myself). I do nothing apart from go to uni, work and home.

>>18698352
>but he had balls and a lot of guys I've seen posting, are super chicken at the idea of rejection.
It's not only about being scared of rejection. A lot of guys here wouldn't know what to say to get her (positive) attention and how to carry it.

>>18698371
Really?
>>
>>18698362
>with girl for 2 years
>hasnt fucked
>referring to others as losers
anon pls
>>
>>18698391
not the same anon pls

anyway...

>>18698388
>How do you define this? I have little to no friends. I haven't been invited out to do something with non-relatives in months (duh). I do nothing apart from browse 4chan and reddit. I've never been to the pub/club. I've only ever had one drink in my life (too depressed to drink by myself). I do nothing apart from go to uni, work and home.

It doesn't really matter how I might define this because ultimately I don't really have anything the fuck to do with you outside of this little window.

It more matters how you define it.

I suppose we could look at it in more general terms. What characteristics are manifest in losers? Well a common two that I see across all people are a lack of personal responsibility, sometimes descending into blatant nihilism, and a pathological failure to make a connection with something of value to them.
>>
>>18698388
>It's not only about being scared of rejection. A lot of guys here wouldn't know what to say to get her (positive) attention and how to carry it.
Same chick here.
Ask a chick about herself, but not in a creepy way.

Don't approach her by saying "hey, beautiful". She doesn't know you yet. She will not appreciate you, a stranger, calling her beautiful.

Ask her what her name is. Ask her where she got her name if it's unique. Ask her what her job is. Ask her what she actually wants to do with her life. Ask her what she's majoring in. Ask her what her favorite animal is. Ask her what her favorite food is. After asking her and obtaining her answer, the most important part is to relate to her. What couples do? What makes a couple successful? An understanding and ability to relate between the individuals. And what is dating? Dating is the process of weeding through people in order to find someone who views the world in a similar way to yourself, that you can see yourself with for a period of time.

Now ask her on a date AFTER learning a little bit about her, sharing information about yourself AND relating to her. I know asking her on a date sounds like a more complicated task than one that is simple, but it really is easy. "Hey, would you like to see a movie sometime?" Let's a she says 'yes', good job you ask a girl out! Let's say she says 'no', well at least you had the guts to try and now you know wha t that specific girl thinks about seeing a movie with you. So try again.
>>
>>18698388>>18698427
Still same chick here.
If you want to have a successful relationship you need to be able to relate with the other person - it doesn't matter if it's your coworker, your friend, your parents, a lover - you need to be able to relate and have some type of understanding. That being said, don't try to force a connection that isn't there. You can feel when you make friends, that you share an understanding between each other; the same can be said for trying to date somebody. If she does something that's unagreeable with your morals or intelligence, or you do something that's on agreeable, trying to force something to work is going to end up in a poor situation.
>>
op, ignore her first post >>18698427
. its not at all helpful and i think she realised it. Giving someone who has rejection issues a 'program' to follow is a recipe for disaster because the program never works and makes you feel like you did something wrong when it fails.

the second post >>18698430 is much more helpful. But you have to realised, people can decide for MANY reasons why they may or may not want to relate to you. You still need to face the possibility of rejection you (and everyone else) always does.
>>
Me.

Although I'm a loser by my peers standards, I'm not by 4chan or Reddit standards.

I had many girlfriends.

I mostly meet them through parties or social events.
>>
>>18698231
Found a fellow 4chaner and he's just as weird as I am.
>>
>>18698231
I'm a divorcee with three children. I also have weapons grade Aspergers. Yeah, romance is hard, but the only way to succeed is learning and the best way to learn is to get your proverbial hands dirt and make mistakes. Stay gold pony boy
and you will make it.
>>
File: 1504365550434.png (258KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504365550434.png
258KB, 600x600px
It hasn't been hard finding a girl, usually some 5/10 aks me out or 7/10 stare at me. But blowing them off gives me so much satisfaction it is insane.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
>>18698231
Any true '4chan loser', as in, not a normalfag or a normie wannabe, doesn't care about getting some roastie 3DPD whore to cuck him.
Us true 4chan 'losers' have devoted ourselves to our waifus.
I look the other way every time a roastie passes by me in the street.
>>
>>18698331
nice man, im happy for you :)

jk get that bullshit out of here we all know women are useless cheating bastards /r9k/ ftw
>>
>>18699358

Similar to this.

They're gonna dump me anyway, so as they lead on me thinking that I'll fall (and it still does happen, fuck), I blow them off.

I say "sorry I'm not interested", as soon as they show up as friendly. Same game of theirs. Loneliness can be pretty fun.
>>
>>18699358
How good looking are you?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.