[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My roommate and I have had a guy living with us for the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

My roommate and I have had a guy living with us for the last 2 years for free, he has never paid a dollar in rent nor does he do anything around the apartment. My roommate pays his part of the rent so it hasn't really bothered me. We've become good friends in the time he's been here and because of this I know he has never once looked for employment. My roommate has gotten sick of paying this guys way and told he has to leave. He has no friends or family willing to help and has told me hes going to be homeless when he leaves. I feel like a massive pile of shit about this whole situation. logically hes proved that hes unwilling to get a job and carry his own weight and i recognize that, but i cannot get over it. should I feel like a shithead for kicking this guy out, /adv/?
>>
#1: It's nobody's problem but that guy. He got a free ride all this time and now he's not getting one anymore.

#2: Looking for PAY is a complete joke in many places; finding work is no problem but money to buy food or pay rent with is a completely different story.

Shit sucks. Just be glad it's none of your shit.
>>
>>18698082
Tell him if he doesn't sort his shit out and start applying for places in he next week then he's out, he'll soon realise how serious you are. If he gets off his ass and does something then problem solved, but if he jeeps being a lazy shit you know what to do. I wouldnt feel bad if you've given him enough chances to fix his situation and he still decides to do nothing. Good luck op.
>>
This is crazy, I just got back from a friends house who's wife has a homeless/lazy brother who just will show up at his house, drink/eat everything like it was his own, then go to sleep around 6 am and wake up around 6 pm.

I basically told her that he is not forced to be homeless, it is by choice. He chooses to be a burden to other people because it is a good deal for him and there are no repercussions. The resources he consumes in their home is things that they bought with their own money, which is just their hard-work transformed into something more usable. He was literally having them work for free so he could be a piece of shit. They had gotten him 3 jobs and he only showed up for one job and only for one day before deciding that it "just wasn't for him". Remember this, it his HIS choice to not work, allow him the freedom to earn what he has put his work toward: homelessness.

Also, why do you think no one else wants to help him? They already learned the hard way.
>>
>>18698090
Thank you. The roommate did give him like a week to try and do something, but even still, all he did was look at job listings online and actually turned down out of town work at a tempo
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.