[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to preface this by saying that I'm aware this question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1478457015936.png (339KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1478457015936.png
339KB, 670x503px
I want to preface this by saying that I'm aware this question will draw some frustration from people.

I always end up in relationships. I enjoy being alone but I dislike upsetting others more so if a girl pursues me I almost inevitably end up in a relationship with them. How do I stop this? I'm sure it stems from a similar source as my inability to end relationships that aren't fruitful quickly.

Basically, I want to be alone and self loath without the additional pressure of somebody who cares about me. I don't want to compromise my hobbies where I end up meeting people, but I need advice on avoiding people and being less complacent.
>>
>>18698038
Just cut contact with girls to the bare minimum. I don't see how you have a problem like this. If you don't want to date them, then tell them or ignore them.
>>
>>18698038
If you're actually so unwilling to stand up for yourself that you can't turn down sex then you need to be less avoidant. you should probably see a therapist.
>>
>>18698038
"i have a girlfriend"
doesnt have to be true
>>
>>18698065
But some women are into that. Better to just say you are gay.
>>
>>18698061
You're probably right on the therapist front.

If backstory helps, I was kissless until my freshman year of college. Since that time I've been unable to avoid relationships, mostly due to what feels like a lack of agency. I try to tell myself I'm compensating for lost years, but in actuality I don't look back at those times as wasted opportunity.

>>18698065
That's true. I think my parents take some solace in my seeming stability of always being in a relationship, fleeting or not. My sister had a failed engagement and has otherwise dated people who aren't looked upon so fondly by family.
>>
>>18698056
Sorry, I didn't notice this post before.
I generally meet women around college campus (I'm a graduate student and can't really avoid contact) and places that I rock climb.

Now that I type it out, I think I might be placating when I agree to a date in the hopes that they dislike me as much as I dislike myself. I also have a hard time just ignoring somebody unless I've explicitly cut contact with my phone. It's 2017 and I feel I have no reasonable excuse to not have answered.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.