[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video Game Company Name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 38043-Cute-Little-Pumpkin-Bat.jpg (334KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
38043-Cute-Little-Pumpkin-Bat.jpg
334KB, 500x375px
Hey /adv/, if you had a video game company what would you name it? I'm trying to decide on a name for the one I'm starting in the near future. Which name would you vote for?

1.) Dream Pumpkin
2.) Pulse Pumpkin
3.) Spice Pulse
4.) Pumpkinvision (like envision. get it?)
5.) Gear Cactus
>>
Btw, I like pumpkins.
>>
6.) None of the above, they're all horrible
>>
>>18697861

Hence "what would you name it?"
>>
Whats with the pumpkins?

Name it Pumpkin Pulp Interactive.
>>
>>18697871

Idk, I just like them for some reason.
I may or may not have already purchased pumpkin related domains.
>>
>>18697855
Started A Game But Abandoned It Shortly After Getting Business Cards But Not Before Realizing This Was A Pipe Dream llc.
>>
>>18697880
Well then Pumpkin Pulp it is. You think of a pumpkin and its kind of boring. Its big and orange and just sorta sits there. Now when you think of pumpkin pulp that is much more interesting. You think of smashing pumpkins after Halloween and food made out of pumpkins.

You want people to think of all the good stuff associated with pumpkins when thinking of your games and all the best stuff comes from the pulp. The interactive is can be changed to whatever. Could be Pumpkin Pulp Games or Pumpkin Pulp Software or Pumpkin Pulp Studios. I just prefer the Interactive.
>>
>>18697885
Probably because you accidentally capitalized every word on the cards and realized that nobody would take you seriously.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.