[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on what to say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1504571614419.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1504571614419.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
I usually don't post much but i feel i need some help

So last year I asked a girl on a date, I had been talking to her a while before that and she actually said yes and i was pretty stoked. After the date had ended she said that she enjoyed her time and hugged me. Being the awkward kid that I am I sorta half-hugged her back and then kinda said nothing.

Fast forward a few months, we have art class together, and we talk all the time, and she's an amazing person. I want to go out again but she always seems to leave the art room really quickly after the period ends, and I just assumed that meant that she didn't want to talk to me or give me the chance? I had no clue, so i hold off for a couple of months, and one day i just worked myself up to asking her out again, where she responds that she's already been seeing someone, and I just don't know how to respond. I think I said some supportive shit but i don't remember, I was pretty devastated.

We actually still end up talking a lot, i even told her recently that i'm still interested in her and she said that if she ever broke up with her boyfriend she would be cool going out with me.

Fast forward to now, I've been talking to her saying how the whole situation was my fault that I didn't act,

I want to tell her that I love her /adv/ but I don't know what to say, she already said that she loves him. But maybe if I tell her that I love her she will love me back? I'm just lost here guys I need some help.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.