[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does being alpha in the bedroom give you a pass to be a nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Does being alpha in the bedroom give you a pass to be a nice guy?

I'm pretty sweet and affectionate toward my gf, and she is the same to me. I feel like i might be setting myself up for failure if i keep being nice to her though, according to what all my male friends tell me. I'm not overly nice to her though, or a pushover. I'm just always myself around her, just a good-natured dude. However, i'm pretty dominant in the bedroom; i pretty much control her like a puppet. I get her saying things like "oh anon.. My pussy is all yours.. You own it".

My friends tell me to be a dick to her sometimes, just sometimes so she doesn't get bored. But everything i've been doing has been working so far, and i've been kind to her.

Is it okay to be a bit soft and sensitive as a person as long as i dominate her in the bedroom? Or will she leave me if i don't start being a loud, boisterous douchebag?
>>
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
>>
File: 1496361314405.jpg (36KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1496361314405.jpg
36KB, 500x394px
Alphas don't even think about this shit. They just do as they please.
>>
>>18697407

That's what i say. Yet everyone likes to breathe down my neck and say 'better step it up bro! Gotta put her in her place and stop being nice!" I pretty much do put her in her place when we're fucking. I call her my dirty little slut and she can't get enough of that shit.

My friends might be beta. They pay a lot of attention to how to 'game' women. I literally just do what feels natural to me.
>>
>>18697393
>according to what all my male friends tell me.
>My friends tell me to be a dick to her sometimes

2 Things:

1.) You're listening to advice from dumbass kids barely out of their teens, barely capable of forming a coherent thought around their thirst. More concerned with being cool and looking "alpha"--thinking that that is the end all being all--than actually taking a good look and trying to genuinely understand what it is that is going on around them. Think about it, they are literally STILL operating on grade school logic of bullying = affection.

2.) If she's the type of basic bitch to bounce because she gets bored of you, that means she was always going to bounce for one reason or another. In which case, she wasn't worth your time in the first place, and you may as well just find a new and fresh basic bitch to replace her.

if you want something real though, you gotta take it on faith that she won't get bored of you, and that you'll both mature in ways that is compatible. And that is not something you can force, it either is or it isn't.

That's not to say you should sit on your ass and do nothing, go ahead and try to keep things exciting by going on new trips, taking classes together, even having spontaneous trips to the park or whatever the fuck.

Stop falling for memes from random dumbasses that are more interested in inflating their own sense of masculinity and bravado than your actual relationship success.

Live your own fucking life. Learn from your own mistakes. Realize that other peoples views will never be exactly the same as you own, and that you need to learn to act and improve upon yours, because yours is the only reference that really matters to you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.