[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heyo 4Chan-Keks, Since I have no friends nor anything to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: trap_card.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
trap_card.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
Heyo 4Chan-Keks,

Since I have no friends nor anything to talk with and am literly on a borderline suicide trip atm. I thought imma cry my soul our right here right now.

My gf dumped me for a new guy. Ok well guess that problem is one many people have - but seriously that dumb bitch made me snitch the few friends I had so that I told them they should leave their nose out of this situation. Since I even got warned by a friend, tho for real I have nobody left and my heard is shattered in pieces, I have trouble breathing and can't clear my head from that psychological stress, what is that shit and how can I calm down.

I won't need advice how to kill myself or how to get my besnitched friends back or even that fcking snitch of a gf that she was.

I just want to calm down and relax. How though?
>>
She was probably cheating on you for quite some time before she dumpted your ass lmao. Also you white kids and you "mental issues" lmao. Come back and complain when you have no food.
>>
>>18697334
I promise you it will pass. It feels like it won't but I fucking swear to you it will. Let yourself cry when you need to. You can rebuild.

I'm currently going through panic attacks for a very different and stupid reason. I feel hopeless too. Know you are not alone. Therapy genuinely helps by the way.

>>18697338
Ignore LARPers like this guy. If she was then she did the best thing should could possibly do by leaving.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.