[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will I ever recover from my past as a coward and bullied

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 42744194.jpg (54KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
42744194.jpg
54KB, 722x349px
How will I ever recover from my past as a coward and bullied kid?
I'm in my early twenties, as a little kid I had a lot of pride but just before junior school me and my family moved in a big city and I ended up in a shitty school where I've been bullied for three years.
I became a frightened man and I did a lot of mistakes especially considering my former moral, shameful ones because of my cowardice.
I'm starting to change now, because I feel better and learned to love myself more and I slowly get back this feeling I had as a little kid.
But it's too late, and I suffer a lot from my memory.
If I was guaranteed that killing myself would offer me some kind of reset I would seriously consider it.
I fucked up a lot, and I struggle to bear it because I will never be able to say "I lived as a man of honor"
>>
>>18697327
Fuck that bullshit you can live as a man of honor. Your past is what you have to learn from and how you determine your future, that's it. The demons you fight make you a bad ass demon fighter.

If nothing else I believe in you OP
>>
>>18697327
Everybody goes through tough shit at some point OP, it all depends on how you deal with the question. If you see what happened to you as a justification to become a coward, you will fail and become miserable. But if you choose to embrace it and use it to forge yourself into a strong, unshakable man who won't ever be afraid because he's already had the worst thrown at him, then good, you don't have to worry about anything ever again.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.