[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is This Text Good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Everything will be great.jpg (48KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
Everything will be great.jpg
48KB, 761x563px
Met a girl over the weekend, friend of an acquaintance. She was sick but still very attractive, so we chatted a bit and I got her IG. I checked on her yesterday to see how she was feeling and we had a bland conversation but it lasted all day. From her IG and conversation I really like this girl, but she lives 3 hours away. I want to find out more about her so I was planning on sending this text to the mutual aquaintance. Let me know your thoughts?

>Hey, random question, what do you know about Linda?

Anticipating something about her asking me why I want to know, what I know about her, etc

>Well, I know she is a spiritual girl who loves animals, cooking, and adventure, and even when she's sick her smile looks like warm sunshine.

Thoughts? I'm kind of hoping she will pass on my comments or otherwise help me meet up with her again.
>>
Not worth it man. 3 hours away. Just pump and dump if anything
>>
>>18697015
stop watching anime
>>
>>18697020
She wants to move here really badly, maybe I could be the way out?

>>18697021
Haven't seen any anime at all in 5 years. What was the issue? The sunshine line?
>>
Warm sunshine? So cheesy dude
>>
>>18697031
I thought the sunshine line was nice. What do you want to know about her that you can't ask her though?
>>
>>18697067
>>18697075
Getting mixed messages, I suppose I'll just have to hope she feels the latter

>What do you want to know about her that you can't ask her though?
I have only had two conversations with this girl so I can't ask her a lot yet. I suppose my main goal for this is to get our mutual acquaintance to pass on to Linda that I'm interested in her. If there's a better way to do it I'm all ears.
>>
>>18697124
maybe not being a fucking pussy and tell yourself instead of having her friend tell her?
>>
>>18697129
Dude, WTF do you want me to say here?

"Hey, I know we only spoke for 40 minutes and you were sick enough to almost pass out but your Instagram is awesome and I think you're hot"? I don't have enough bedrock uncovered to come right at it
>>
>>18697165
hey wanna go out for drinks?
hey wanna meet for a coffe?
hey wanna go out for a walk?
>>
>>18697172
Look man, I'll get there soon, promise I will, but so far the extent of the interaction I've had with her is a 10 minute discussion about her job and then a day of IG messages best summed up as "You were really sick yesterday, are you okay now?"

I need to build the framework before I put the siding on it
>>
dude just ask her out, if she talks to you over text all day, she at least has some interest. Relying on friends to to your bidding is only okay through middle school.
>>
>even when she's sick her smile looks like warm sunshine
Your friends will call you a faggot if you say that - but if you just told her that, she'd be blushing hard. Be straightforward. She lives 3 hours away, if she rejects you, no harm done. A better "framework" isn't going to affect her decision.
>>
>>18697459
In fact, its AFTER she agrees to go on a date with you that you have to worry about.
>>
>>18697015
Asking her friend about her is such a passive beta type of move. It doesn't make you confident, and if u think your acquaintance will keep your curiosity between just you two, you're trippin. Be a man and ask this new girl yourself to show her your confidence and drive. It turns girls on when you can be direct without seeming like its your first attempt in life lol
But then again, 3 hours? Fuck that's too much effort. If you don't live in buttfuck no where, there are virtually thousands of lady possibilities within a mile of you
>>
File: 1476132396381.jpg (106KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476132396381.jpg
106KB, 1440x1080px
OP here, I pulled the trigger on the text message. Mutual friend laughed and admitted she doesn't know her very well, but we'll see if she passes anything on.

I also though about what everyone is saying. I'm going to wait a few days so I don't look too thirsty and then invite her to an event up here in my city. I don't know what the event is, or if it's a party I'm throwing, or what, but that's as far as I got with the plan
>>
>>18697172
this, talk to her yourself pussy, thats what a truly confident man does, obviously don't tell her you think she's hot, just chat with her and get to know her, she will know you think she's hot as long as you have any semblance of sexuality/testosterone in you. Seek first to understand, just get her to tell you about herself, not that hard, you don't need some special go from or sneaky trick going through the friend

in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the friend did show her, and she didn't say anything because she was turned off you didn't just ask her yourself
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.