[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't quite seem to move on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nqkar1O9HA1s59hlpo1_500.gif (890KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqkar1O9HA1s59hlpo1_500.gif
890KB, 500x235px
Bear with me, this is gonna be a long one...

So last January, I was told by a friend of mine that he was in an open relationship with his fiance. I didn't think much of it at the time. I did however notice that she had expressed some subtle cues to me when we do our tabletop game nights.

It wasn't until a couple weeks after that he messaged me out of the blue stating that she wanted me to be a part of the open relationship. I had gone a good few years without sex, and I figured, eh, sure, why not.

So I messaged her, telling her I'm perfectly cool with it, and am always an open book when it comes to sex. So fast forward to a week later, she and I start messaging each other while our game night is going on, and we make cute and lewd statements, and my friend wanted to invite me to his place.

Needless to say, we got there since another friend drove us there without knowing about it, and while he was going to get some sleep, we decided to play some Borderlands 2 for a bit. Then, we got right to it. The fiance woke up, and we ended up having a threesome, but it was fine.

So as the weeks go on well into April, we started fooling around even more. I went to their place, we hung out, we made love, and we got closer every day. I even bought her a stuffed Umbreon and tiny Kanna plushie because we loved Pokemon and Kobayashi so much.

I told her I would love to have her and my friend room in with me in the future, and when they were looking into a place, it fell apart, and she promised she would have me as a Plan B to get where they needed.

Here's where it starts to go downhill.
>>
>>18696949
>getting attached to someone in an open realtionship
>not fucking and acting like nothing ever happened
You dun goofed OP
>>
File: tumblr_n7cgmkrQKI1r0klrdo1_500.gif (940KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7cgmkrQKI1r0klrdo1_500.gif
940KB, 500x251px
OP Part 2/3:

The lines began to blur.

I told her that I loved her. However, I had made it clear it wouldn't be my intention to take her from my friend. We would continue this, even though she said it was temporary.

Though she went along with it, because she actually had feelings for me too. We tried to keep it a secret from my friend at the time, and I began to notice right around the time during late April, she started telling me that their apartment was going to be up on the lease during late August.

So now, she's recommended that we discontinue visits from each other, at least until they get a new place. I felt something was off with that statement, but it didn't hit me until much later. More on that to come.

Right around this time, we were all looking for jobs, and while I had one ready to go, distance to get there was an issue because of lack of transport, so I went for an interview with another place. I thought I had it in the bag, but it fell through after my second interview since they hired someone else.

Now I'm scrambling, now I'm really making sure this will work. I even had a place ready for them and everything around late June. I was about to have it in with one place, but they took too long to respond. More on that later.
>>
File: tumblr_nro2u72x5v1s0y6zoo2_500.gif (678KB, 496x278px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nro2u72x5v1s0y6zoo2_500.gif
678KB, 496x278px
OP Part 3/3:

Fast forward to early July. She's now growing uncomfortable because she feels I'm rushing this process, nevermind we've been seeing each other since last February.

Suffice to say, It hit me.

They both lied to me on wanting to move in with me, and now they wanted to be with my other friends. I sensed tension was occurring, so I wanted to clear the air with her and my friend on the matter. No matter what I tried to tell them, or offer them through means of salvation, they wouldn't listen.

I start to get frustrated, and because I knew they were lying, I ended up stepping on some boundaries by saying some choice words, ended up making a story, and she got insulted, and wanted things to stop.

Late July to early August, I'm in a complete wreck. Why did they lie to me? Because they didn't think I was capable to getting them where they needed to be? Because my friend got jealous, even though I told him I had no intention on taking her from him? Didn't they realize a lack of communication is what makes these things an issue?

Now we're well into September. They've moved into the new place with my friends not long ago. And now I'm here by myself.

I have a new job now, and I'm trying to see someone else currently, because her situation is even worse off.

But yet, I can't seem to shake this depression I've had since then. I can't even hold the Kanna plushie I still have for myself that she gave me.

She still wants to be friends, but I don't know if I can bring myself to do that, not unless they work to earn my trust and friendship back.

At the same time, I don't know if keeping them around would be a good idea either, because their friends are also mine.

I'm confused, miserable, and want to find a compromise. Please anons...Can you help a guy out?
>>
>>18696949
Get away from them. You did this to yourself falling for a girl engaged to marry in an open relationship with a thousand little cuts and now you bled out. Admit to yourself how much a fool you are, learn something from it and stop this relationship shit till you can figure out why you lose your shit over pussy.
>>
>>18697002
The problem there is again, their friends, are also my friends.

Therefore, it's nearly impossible to do so.

Add to this, telling me to simply get away from them. and calling me a fool doesn't solve this issue. I'm asking for a compromise here, not a burn every single bridge.
>>
>>18697082
There is no compromise because you are in a no win situation.

What you want to know is how do you get the girl and you tried and it didn't work nor will anything work.

Bullshit, you are not tied to them for life if you really wanted to get a life you can. Removing you from the drama (you are an active participant) stops the drama.
>>
>>18697082
>calling me a fool
You are a fool and fools can't help but be fools again and again and again
>>
>>18697091
>>18697093

Well, a lot of help you did there, chum.

Screw it. I'll find my own way.
>>
>>18697114
That would be foolhardy of you.
>>
>>18697114
>I don't like this advice REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Well you can either cut them off and move on, or continue to pine after her. Your choice.
>>
Why not tell her you want her, I assume you don't want the guy, then see what she says.

If she says no, go draw some pictures, make some tasty meals, go hiking, go skydiving, live before u die x
>>
Oh no I acted like a degenerate and everything went to shit, who ever could have predicted this outcome?

Polygamous relationships ALWAYS fail because the whole one man one woman thing is how humans were designed to operate, we are not savage monkeys who fuck as a greeting, we form bonds with our sexual partners and we get jealous when those bonds are stepped on.
>>
Wait, let me see of I can get this straight...

...They wanted an open relationship, the girl was fine with being in love with you, and they lied to you about wanting to spend some time with you in a place you went through alot of trouble to make happen?

Sounds to me like they're the ones who are insecure. Open relationships usually don't work out very well to begin with.

Plus, they're engaged, and they thought of doing this WHILE engaged? I mean, I'd get it if they were just bf/gf, but engaged? Sorry, but they're some pretty dumb pieces of shit for not having their own shit figured out, despite things turning out better for them.

Listen OP, if they cared about you that much, they wouldn't have lied to you in the first place. How old is this couple? 18? 20? That alone should indicate the kind of people you dealt with.

If you want a compromise, wait for them to contact you. Just listen to a few of these dudes, and keep away from them. Let them come to you, and you can confront them with these feelings you've been having. Be upfront with them.

Though it's good you're at least seeing soneone else. He/she'll make your life better of he/she herself is better to you (Dunno what your orientation is, sorry).
>>
Just spike her with devil's breath, take her to your place, and be done with it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.