[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to quit job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1502394482147.jpg (129KB, 900x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1502394482147.jpg
129KB, 900x1008px
I make pretty good money for my age, but I can't stand my coworkers. They, at every chance available to them, make fun of me and make me feel like absolute shit.

I just found out my dads a homeless meth addict who is dying, had ovarian cancer, and learned that I will never be able to have children. I cant really handle their shit anymore as I don't have the emotional fortitude, but my boyfriend depends on me financially. He can live with his dad but I have nowhere to go.

What do I do?
>>
>>18696522
Don't put yourself in a position were they can make fun of you. Stop taking there shit.
>>
What do you do and how do they make fun of you?
>>
>>18696522
>just found out my dads a homeless meth addict who is dying, had ovarian cancer
>dads
>ovarian cancer

???????????
>>
>>18696522
My best advice on thia matter is to work harded in order to get a promosion.They will have to kiss your ass instead of making fun of you.
>>
>>18696537
You read it wrong:
OP is girl
Her dad is a meth addict
OP had ovarian cancer and can't have children
>>
>>18696548
AAAh ok, the sentence structure was kinda weird.
>>
lol now not only is she a lazy woman, she's a lazy woman who can't even have kids.

Literally no use, this is one of those times when suicide is okay. You're literally a burden on society if you can't reproduce, and are too lazy to work at the same time.
>>
>>18696529
I am the but of every joke. It's always my inexperience, my age, or my appearance. They set up situations and to make me look stupid, like telling me to go to a non-existent room and then reporting me for not working. Telling me I'm full of shit when I am in pain and want to go home.
>>
>>18696547
You have to be able to go drink with the leads/management to get promoted and I am still too young to go to a bar.
>>
>>18696653
Get mean, make it so its not worth their while to bother you. Or just ignore them.

Or dump water in their gas tanks
>>
>>18696653
Look at it from their perspective. It sounds like you're working as part of some team-effort type environment. How often do you go home "for pain"? What "pain" is it exactly? Are you legitimately unable to do any work or are there times when you use it as an excuse? Be honest with yourself. I'd be pissed and probably be cracking jokes about you too if you were constantly leaving me holding the bag and pulling your weight. Don't like it? Go to another position somewhere else where you can work alone I guess. Not trying to sound calloused but that's the real world. If I've got to pull your extra weight constantly, I'm going to talk some shit and joke around because that makes the extra work I have to do easier on me. There's always the option of telling your deadbeat faggot boyfriend to go out, get a job, and become a provider while you stay at home and cook, clean, and whatever else. You women bitched and moaned and begged for equality in the workplace, now you can't handle being treated equal to men. Way to be a fucking hypocrite.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.